Urban Decay Naked Skin Makeup | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

This is a very good quality product, it is a light to medium coverage with a dewy finish, you can easily build it up to your desire finish, the reason why I only give it 4 stars it's because it has been very difficult for me to find the right shade on this product I have tried a few of them and still can't match my color with any shade, it goes on very smoothly and provides an amazing natural finish

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Not great for my oily, acne-prone skin

Pros: looks beautiful and natural on the skin. Cons: causes breakouts, does not control my oil. Breaks down on my skin if I sweat in it.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

Great concealer for a full coverup

I love this concealer. its full cover which is how concealers are supposed to be! I use it around my eyes, on my nose and around my lips - it gives me a youthful look.

• kscorey By  kscorey
    07.01.18

Urban Decay Naked Foundation

This makeup is great if you want an overpriced foundation that will come off on anything that even remotely brushes your face. If this was a MUCH lower priced foundation it would be fine that you have to spend even more money to purchase setting powder, however it doesn't stop it from coming off your face and getting on everything else. I can not count the number of times that my phone ended up covered in it following a phone call whenever I wore it. The only positive is that it provides good coverage. Otherwise, I would not recommend this foundation.

• McMama04 By  McMama04
    04.22.18

For light coverage this foundation can?t be beat. Combined with the optical illusion primer and UD?s setting spray, you?ve got sweat proof summer makeup all day long.

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

I use this brand for my foundation. It?s not as light as benefits light weight makeup but it?s really close. Also, it covers better than Benefit and Clinique for normal aging skin. I paid this with Ultas IT powder (brush app located) and it doesn?t break my skin out and I stay flawless for like 6-7 hours which is great when your an older profession with zero to little time to reapply

• kams248 By  kams248
    08.30.16

I first fell in love with the Urban Decay naked weightless concealer and then I tried the foundation, I love love love it!! I love how light weight it is on my skin yet still covers all my imperfections, I can get 2 months out of a bottle which I think definitely makes it worth the price!

• avillafuerte By  avillafuerte
    08.21.16

Best foundation!

One of the few foundations that I was able to find that matched perfectly. I prefer to apply this with a damp beauty blender (brush tends to leave streaks). It also looks flawless when applied with UD naked concealer!

• troppywoppy By  troppywoppy
    03.12.16

It looks so natural and light on its own and you can build the coverage up to a heavier coverage and it will still not look cakey and look like you're not wearing a lot of makeup! I love, love, love!!

• chloew22 By  chloew22
    01.10.16

This is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for a long time. The pros are that it lasts a long time on your face if you prime, the coverage is not too thick, the foundation is available in many different shades, and you will get plenty of use out of one bottle. It lasts forever. It is 40$ so not drugstore price at all, but great quality!

• mashfeigel By  mashfeigel
    10.31.15

its a really light coverage , it did not stay on my skin for a really long time and it can give you kind of like a streaky look if you dont apply it with the right brush