Urban Decay Naked 2 Review | SheSpeaks

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.11.21

Good

Beautiful colors and shine. Stays on all day. Does not bother eyes.

• AprilFriend By  AprilFriend
    12.29.20

One of my go too's!

The Naked 2 is a good nudes, no fuss, everyday palette. I really enjoy this color story. Being in my mid forties, these are the colors I tend to gravitate too. Give it a try!

• Angelaangel77 By  Angelaangel77
    12.23.20

Top five pallet of all time

My favorite pallet top five of all time my go to always

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    12.19.20

Great

Great color and pigmentations. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to do their eyeshadow - beginner or advanced.

• lilmuns By  lilmuns
    12.19.20

lovely colors, great for every day wear! Have been using Naked products for years, never disappointed.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    12.18.20

Gorgeous

Nice palette! Beautiful colors. You can really dress it up or down with this palette. Love all the colors.

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    12.18.20

Some Great Colors

I received this as a gift, and the colors I use in this palette are great. But I don't use them all, and wouldn't use some of them. But the darkest ones are great as eyeliner, and I use the lightest as eye shadow. If I could use all the colors, this would be 5 stars.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    12.17.20

Color Combos!

I love this color palate so much from Urban Decay, so man color combinations!

• Danielle1213 By  Danielle1213
    12.14.20

Great colors!!

I absolutely love this eyeshadow pallet. I love the neutral colors, tan and browns. So natural and beautiful for every eye shape and color. This pallet blends very well and last me until it?s time to wash it off before I go to bed.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

This is my favorite UD pallet! I love the colors, and it lasts a long time!

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I have all the Naked palettes, this one seems to match the original's in quality. Not my favorite formula, it tends to fade on me throughout the day even though I always prime and set my lids. It's a interesting and useful color range though, not very many rosegold shadows in general let alone palettes.

• dianita200 By  dianita200
    11.29.16

the colors are amazing and the quality of the brand its excellent and you dont need to re apply because last several hours

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

Again I have all of the Naked pallets and this one is just as amazing as any of them. The colors are well pigmented and blend easily. Pair this with the primer from urban decay and you are good to go all day!

• Emily240 By  Emily240
    09.08.16

Great palette

I love this palette. It's my absolute favorite. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to blend. You can do virtually any eye look with this palette. It's great for beauty lovers or all experience and age.

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.07.16

YES GAWDD!

I think every person who is looking for a good pallet should buy an urban decay one. It's highly pigmented which means the color is gonna go on you're eyes and be the same color you see in the package! It's easy to apply, no hard scrapping needed & it last FOREVER! Seriously. These are colors that you WILL use. (Btw It's around $50)