Urban Decay Naked 2 | SheSpeaks

• I received a sample size of this from Birchbox.com, and it quickly became my favorite shadow, the colors blend perfectly and it lasts all day.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

This is my favorite UD pallet! I love the colors, and it lasts a long time!

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I have all the Naked palettes, this one seems to match the original's in quality. Not my favorite formula, it tends to fade on me throughout the day even though I always prime and set my lids. It's a interesting and useful color range though, not very many rosegold shadows in general let alone palettes.

• dianita200 By  dianita200
    11.29.16

the colors are amazing and the quality of the brand its excellent and you dont need to re apply because last several hours

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

Again I have all of the Naked pallets and this one is just as amazing as any of them. The colors are well pigmented and blend easily. Pair this with the primer from urban decay and you are good to go all day!

• Emily240 By  Emily240
    09.08.16

Great palette

I love this palette. It's my absolute favorite. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to blend. You can do virtually any eye look with this palette. It's great for beauty lovers or all experience and age.

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.07.16

YES GAWDD!

I think every person who is looking for a good pallet should buy an urban decay one. It's highly pigmented which means the color is gonna go on you're eyes and be the same color you see in the package! It's easy to apply, no hard scrapping needed & it last FOREVER! Seriously. These are colors that you WILL use. (Btw It's around $50)

• Pufferfish By  Pufferfish
    09.04.16

UD Naked 2 Review

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is an Awesome Product. pigment and quality wisommend. Recommended

• Shally By  Shally
    01.01.16

Me encanta la paleta de colores de Urban Decay Naked 2. Excelente sus 12 colores neutrales y brillantes.

• nayna0121 By  nayna0121
    12.16.15

This palette has beautiful colors. Very smooth application and very high in pigmentation. The price is pretty expensive, but great product!

• 15renfrotm By  15renfrotm
    12.05.15

Absolutely love this pallet. Definitely worth the money. Lasts forever, I've had mine for almost 2 years and I haven't hit the pan on any color yet. Colors are beautifully pigmented.