Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• princesspam By  princesspam
    06.29.15

I love all of Urban Decay's eye shadows. I have tried this color and it is great! You can use it with any other colors and it has great pigment!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love this eyeshadow.

• Aantonelli1 By  Aantonelli1
    02.19.14

I love this color as much as Urban Decay and their brilliant line of shadows. This color is beautiful as it can be wore alone for a nice subtle wash of color, or as contrast color for more of a involved look. Love it's ability to blend out and the sparkle is too pretty.

• nursekjp By  nursekjp
    09.18.13

I rarely wear eyeshadows with chunky glitter but this has always been by favorite, especially with a smokey eye. Some glitter "fallout" which is much improved when used with a primer.

• mackeniem26 By  mackeniem26
    10.26.12

It was strange on my skin tone, but maybe it would be nice for someone else.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.25.12

In addition to using this as an eye shadow, I also use this on the corner of my eyes to give them a "pop". I have used this color in many different ways, and my favorite it actually as a cheek brightner!

• ylucas19 By  ylucas19
    04.27.12

this is one of my favorite eye shadows that i wear as a highlight and it can go with alot of different colors...it is also urban decay which i love!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.24.12

Love the sparkle this shadow provides. It very pretty and the beige color goes with everything.

• jldreyer By  jldreyer
    10.17.11

This is my all-time, absolute favorite eyeshadow! If you're a fan of sparkles, this eyeshadow is for you. I've received many compliments on this shadow, so I thought I'd share it with Shespeaks. it's a beige color with TONS of silver glitter. I usually line my eyes in a colored liner, then sweep the shadow over my whole eyelid, to give it a different look every day. If tons of sparkles seem just a bit much, urban decay also offers Midnight Cowgirl ("golden beige with gold micro-glitter") or Midnight Cowboy ("beige with silver glitter"). The shadows are $17 each, but I believe they're well worth the price. The shadows are very long lasting... no touch-ups needed. You can purchase Urban Decay eyeshadows at Sephora or Sephora.com.