Urban Decay Lipstick Review | SheSpeaks

• hey_lee By  hey_lee
    10.23.17

Vice Lipstick

Urban Decay is a great company and I like a lot of their products, I recently got a new lipstick and it's awesome! The color is super vibrant! And it lasts a long time. Plus it is very matte which I like. It comes in a chique tube and it's just nice to look at. The reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the lipstick smears very easy, which isn't unusual but it gets everywhere if you're not careful.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

This lipstick feels great and doesn't settle weird on your lips.

• alejandrita17 By  alejandrita17
    04.14.15

I probably have the entire collection! I love the lipsticks they are not sticky only con is that they don't last as long.

• FandB1698 By  FandB1698
    04.07.15

Urban Decay's lipsticks are amazing! I love the formula and they have amazing pigmentation. I have five of urban decays lipsticks and i love every single one.

• echonyc By  echonyc
    01.02.15

I bought the Revolutionary Lipstick ($22) in the color Jilted, which Urban Decay's website describes as a deep fuchsia shimmer with a blue shift. I gotta give it thumbs up for its creamy, moisturizing formula. I usually avoid lipsticks because they tend to feel dry and accentuate any already chapped areas. But the awesome blend of jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter, and shea butter kept my lips baby soft! Oh, and this lipstick is vegan, too. Score! I'm already a huge fan of Urban Decay's eye shadows, so I'm happy that I have a new go-to brand for lip colors! Beautiful packaging!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love my lovechild one. I have not tried the other colors yet.

• licorice By  licorice
    11.04.13

The Urban Decay brand of lipstick stay creamy for so long. It is perfect for anytime of day and always looks good for the occasion that you may be attending.

• ivette2508 By  ivette2508
    10.02.13

Love this lipstick it works great and very affordable.

• yamilethf By  yamilethf
    09.30.13

Love the revolution lipsticks they are so creamy and they last so long on your lips, I have anarchy and its the most beautiful Hot Pink color ever.

• nursekjp By  nursekjp
    09.18.13

I have it in Venom, Catfight, Naked2, anarchy and F.Bomb. It has staying power, especially when used with a lipliner. Minimally drying to lips when compared to other matte, long wearing lipstick. Very little feathering on it's own, none when used with a liner. Naked2 is the perfect nude (does not turn pink on lips). Venom is now my favorite berry for fall. Doesn't feel like you are wearing lipstick although it will transfer when drinking, more so if eating anything greasy but still a great buy. A little pricey at $22 (hence the 4 stars) but I would rather have 1 really good lipstick than 3 "so-so" ones. MUCH better than the old Revolution lipsticks from a few years ago with the sword at the tip.

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

i like this lipstick, my favorite is lovechild. keeps my lips moisterized throughout the day, i only have to touch up once or twice a day.

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.21.12

Tastes very bad afraid of it going in mouth while using. Smells great and feels great while it lasts on lips which is not very long. Need reapplication very often.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.26.12

This lipstick is very moisturizing and comes in many great colors! However, the color does not last that long and I have to keep applying!

• Giacomin By  Giacomin
    02.27.11

I love this lipstick to death! I bought the shade, Lovechild, and it is so wonderful and cute! It last all day and is also very moisturizing for my lips. Urban Decay has so much different shades to choose from that you are bound to find a shade that is perfect for you anytime of the day. As if the lipstick its self wasn't amazing enough, they container is super awesome! Another great plus to this brand is that it is vegan and not tested on animals. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone!