Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss | SheSpeaks

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.20.15

I have the one that I received with one of the naked palettes. Although the packaging is cute, I wasn't thatimpressed with the product itself. I like how it feels when it goes on but it doesn't really last on me personally and I feel there are more affordable lip gloss options out there as well as other high end which do a better job of giving you pouty lips. But to each his own!

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    06.07.14

I love this! I have the shade called, " Wall Flower ". It was given to me by a friend in an eye shadow palette box.It's a very nice, subtle, peachy-nude color. I typically like light pinks, and coral colors. I also like berry, and red colors. It makes your lips feel great afterwards, and they smell fantastic.

• natalie818 By  natalie818
    09.16.13

Goes on smooth and look great.

• meccam By  meccam
    09.13.13

I love these lip glosses. They go on nice and smell great!

• belle2425 By  belle2425
    04.30.13

Love this lipgloss. I carry it in my bag. It adds the perfect touch when I'm out and about.

• katiehathaway By  katiehathaway
    04.27.13

love all urban decay lip glosses, but I tend to stick with the lighter shades!

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.08.13

Midnight cowboy is my favorite color of Urban Decay Lip gloss. It's a little pricey but its worth it. Lasts forever, mirror shine and plumps my lips with just a hint of color.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.08.13

Love these lip junkies! I love the cooling effect they have. (For me, at least.) They also make my lips look bigger, which I love!

• rdz_laura By  rdz_laura
    02.01.13

not one for lipgloss. but this one is a good one..

• allybaby1285 By  allybaby1285