Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss Review | SheSpeaks

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.20.15

I have the one that I received with one of the naked palettes. Although the packaging is cute, I wasn't thatimpressed with the product itself. I like how it feels when it goes on but it doesn't really last on me personally and I feel there are more affordable lip gloss options out there as well as other high end which do a better job of giving you pouty lips. But to each his own!

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    06.07.14

I love this! I have the shade called, " Wall Flower ". It was given to me by a friend in an eye shadow palette box.It's a very nice, subtle, peachy-nude color. I typically like light pinks, and coral colors. I also like berry, and red colors. It makes your lips feel great afterwards, and they smell fantastic.

• natalie818 By  natalie818
    09.16.13

Goes on smooth and look great.

• meccam By  meccam
    09.13.13

I love these lip glosses. They go on nice and smell great!

• belle2425 By  belle2425
    04.30.13

Love this lipgloss. I carry it in my bag. It adds the perfect touch when I'm out and about.

• katiehathaway By  katiehathaway
    04.27.13

love all urban decay lip glosses, but I tend to stick with the lighter shades!

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.08.13

Midnight cowboy is my favorite color of Urban Decay Lip gloss. It's a little pricey but its worth it. Lasts forever, mirror shine and plumps my lips with just a hint of color.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.08.13

Love these lip junkies! I love the cooling effect they have. (For me, at least.) They also make my lips look bigger, which I love!

• rdz_laura By  rdz_laura
    02.01.13

not one for lipgloss. but this one is a good one..

• allybaby1285 By  allybaby1285

i love lip gloss!

• WVUAsh By  WVUAsh
    02.01.13

My favorite lip product. I have purchased UD for years and Lip Junkie in Naked is my go to shade.

• silverstar21 By  silverstar21
    12.12.12

I love the Midnight Cowboy Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in full size. I use it to add a nice "nude" with shimmer tone to my lips. It gives a nice cool sensation to my lips and makes them have a hint of color. The smell is great! It's long lasting. The packaging is cute.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.25.12

These lip glosses smell soo yummy! I love them all and really like that they smell so good. They are also moisturizing and love the shimmer too!

• rarah1 By  rarah1
    09.11.12

Urban Decay does it again! I love all of their products and this lip gloss is no exception. Its a perfect, slightly sticky gloss that stays put for a couple hours. I also love the cooling minty sensation these have.

• ktbweg By  ktbweg
    08.31.12

good thick gloss - loved the color choices. But I sure wish there was a way to try them before you buy them to find the best. This would be a perfect product to send out samples!!