Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Review | SheSpeaks

• jessicahjonessmile By  jessicahjonessmile
    07.26.16

I don't have this pallet but I love this brand. It's one of my absolute favorites! The colors Urban Decay offer are insane, and the pigmentation is amazing. Worth the price!

• yayazermeno By  yayazermeno
    01.22.15

I just love this product! I always get compliments and it last all day. I would love to try other colors..( kind of scared to buy- expensive) but I will never go back to another eye shadow!

• TiffanyNA07 By  TiffanyNA07
    12.09.14

I purchased this product about a year ago and I still find myself reaching for this palette to complete various eye looks. The color payoff and pigment is perfection absolutely no creasing, you really can't go wrong with urban decay, it's a very reputable and great brand. Love, Love, Love this palette!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love it just a bit pricey.

• SheaC1 By  SheaC1
    08.31.14

Dont have the shade. I love this Brand!!! The make up is Beautiful. perfect for each skintone. Love It!!!

• jdupree56 By  jdupree56
    08.18.14

Urband Decay Shadows last forever. While the color selection is a little "one of everything," you will be able to create a lot of looks with these shades. Texture is smooth, and color payoff is great. When applied with a brush, you can really play with building or sheering out colors. This is a utilitarian choice if you're getting into high end shadows, but want something more diverse than the Naked palettes.

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

I love my urban decay palette. Its long lasting.

• meccam By  meccam
    09.13.13

I love these shadows. Everyone needs to own this palette. It is just amazing, as with everything Urban Decay does. It is a amazing palette full of amazing shades.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

I love these colors! But I want more for the price!

• Kaliandvelns By  Kaliandvelns
    06.15.13

I don't have this particular color palatte, but I do have Urban Decay eye shadow and I love it. Their make up is high quality and is not tested on animals. The colors a good 4 to 6 hours without primer. I also like to support charitable companies, Urban Decay donate a ton of make up to a charity auctuion for the local humane society when I was in college. You can also make a great quick eyeliner by dipping a shadow brush into water and then dipping it into your desired color. Oil slick, Gun metal, Rockstar all make great liners.

• EsmeLala By  EsmeLala
    06.15.13

I would love to try this product.

• wordsofthesongbird By  wordsofthesongbird
    06.14.13

you just can't go wrong with Urban Decay:)

• AnissaLea By  AnissaLea
    05.03.13

I do not own much Urban Decay but most of my friends love Urban Decay very much it is their everyday choice of make up. Good for daily wear, night wear for when you go out.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

I don't own this one personally, my best friend got this when we were at Sephora and we played with it when she came over to my house and the colors popped!!! so worth the money imo because you don't need much product and the color payoff is huge!

• bethbr00tality By  bethbr00tality
    08.17.10

There are no words besides: GO BUY THIS. If you don't already have it, get it. It's worth the price and it'll last forever. It also comes with a travel / trial size of the primer potion, but I recommend picking up a bottle of that as well so that these eyeshadows can really pop!! These are great, great, great colors that work on most skintones! Get this palette!!