Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Review | SheSpeaks

• mhall04 By  mhall04
    11.10.19

I like this setting spray. It does a really good job of making my makeup last all day. My only complaint is that it smells really bad.

• Cturner410 By  Cturner410
    02.25.18

A must have

This is a great setting spray. It is long lasting and will stand up to heat and humidity.

• emma0420 By  emma0420
    12.19.17

Great setting spray

One of the best setting sprays I have ever used. It keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. The price is a bit high, but this is definitely worth it.

• Jessash612 By  Jessash612
    09.21.17

I work late hours as a bartender in a busy DFW bar and do not have time to redo makeup. Urban Decay All Nighter is by far the best on the market. I know by 2 am I will still look the same as I did when I began my shift at 6. Best part is I never have to worry about splotchy patches that some sprays cause. Bottles Uo

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.18.17

This is awesome!! I have problems with makeup staying on face, and this eliminates my issues. While I only use this for special events, it is definitely worth the money if you want your makeup to last all night long!

• Mcrial By  Mcrial
    08.12.17

One of the best setting sprays i have ever tried

I ve heard alot of good things about this spray so i finally bought it one day. I tried it and it was as good as people say it is. I dont usually buy things beacuse i have seen them on the internet because what works for others may not work for me. But it did. When i first put it on and it had dried down my makeup felt locked into place like nothing could ever make it move . My face didnt feel wierd afterwards though. Some setting sprays leave my face fealing od but this one didnt.

• Paysshy By  Paysshy
    08.02.17

Awesomeness

This stuff is amazing. I don't take my makeup off before bed, the next next morning my makeup still looks like I just done it. It don't matter what kind of weather we have, my makeup is going to stay.

• allisondoyle90 By  allisondoyle90
    08.01.17

Best Setter on the Market!

This is the greatest make-up setter on the market. I wear it every day! It holds up against 105* heat and humidity and doesn't let my makeup melt or crease. This is an absolute staple in my makeup routine. Highly recommended !

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Ride or Die / Holy Grail / Best Setting Spray Ever Made

This still is a miracle in a bottle. My foundation never settles well over my extremely oily nose, but just a couple sprays of this and the foundation re-settles with complete coverage. I don't know what sort of sorcery is in this stuff but I will never stop using this. Makes my makeup last all day long - even after sweating it's still only a dewy finish and in no danger of rubbing off. Doesn't cause any oxidation as far as I can tell.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

My go to item

This is my go to item. This setting spray is amazing. I use it before my powder which prevents clumping. It also sets and hold my makeup all day. I don't need to do any touch ups. I have combination skin. This brand also has a matte spray which is great.

• Junipere By  Junipere
    12.08.16

Holy Grail of Makeup Setting !

Literally, in my opinion this is the holy grail find for setting spray. I use the travel size because I get a lower price, yet still find myself getting a great amount of time before I have to buy a new one - around 6 months or more. I never worry about sweating my makeup off, or having it run off by the end of the night.

• Nimawoo By  Nimawoo
    06.22.16

Extends the staying power of make-up for sure. If you use moisturizing products like I do however, it starts to settle into lines & if you use foundation it seems to "crack" (after many hours at work). That being said, I bought it & use it in the cooler months

• DaynaD By  DaynaD
    06.16.16

Great Product !!

I've been using this for a few months now and think it works great . You simply apply your makeup then spray in an X then a T for long lasting make up ! It is the first setting spray I've tried now thanks to my subscription boxes I have two others but they don't spray as fine a mist so they actually make my makeup run .

• beherenow524 By  beherenow524
    05.25.16

Long lasting makeup

Works like a charm! I apply this after I put my makeup on in the morning and my makeup stays on all day at work. Great for people with an oily t-zone. Would recommend this to anyone! Period.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

I actually just purchased this from Sephora a few days ago and I've only used it once, but this stuff is amazing! It was super hot and humid outside and my makeup stayed in place almost all day and night, I was definitely not expecting that. Great product!