Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation | SheSpeaks

• Modestbeautymom Modestbeautymom
    09.26.19

Great company great products

Excellent product. Not heavy or cakey, long lasting as well as light weight. Will definitely purchase again!

• 11yearold By  11yearold
    03.12.20

My mom loves doing her makeup and i would get this fore her. The bottle is very decorative.

• AshColeman9590 By  AshColeman9590
    12.20.19

best foundation

the name says it all. this is one of my absolutely favorite foundations ever. they have a good shade range and for the price your getting really good quality. its full coverage and it lasts all day, literally all day. it wont budge until you wash your face

• nikkiaust17 By  nikkiaust17
    12.14.19

I one of the mattes my dry skin can wear!

This foundation looks amazing. The shade range isn't great and I would go a shade down because most do oxidize. But I have dry skin and can wear this matte just fine. It's the kinda coverage you want when you're going to be out all day or night. It doesn't budge and looks amazing on me.

• Modestbeautymom By  Modestbeautymom
    09.26.19

Great company great products

• Raabdebbie2019 By  Raabdebbie2019
    03.24.19

Concealed to death!

I am in love with this concealer!! I love that?s it?s full coverage but doesn?t have a tacky feeling. It blends well with my damp sponge and dry brush. The completion was easy to match online and I love the finish results. Also cutest packaging and cheap price!

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.12.19

Good foundation

I have normal to dry skin and in the summer my t spot is oily so this foundation works great for me. It gives great medium coverage and is buildable. However, if you have dry skin then I don?t recommend it. My face tends to get very dry in the winter season and this foundation makes my face looks so cakey and dry so I avoid using it in the cold season. I like to mix flower beauty elixir drops with this to make it less thick .

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    11.11.18

Full coverage foundation

The all nighter foundation is a gorgeous, full-coverage foundation. They have a great shade range. The packaging is really creative and appealing to look at. I like the feeling of the foundation because it isn?t too cakey or drying. The foundation hides textures and pores when used with a good primer. This is a great high-end foundation but the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is a good alternative.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

My daily must have makeup trend

As the Founder of a Beauty / Fashion Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one of my favorites and one I use daily for new Makeup tutorials and blog posts. Totally love this foundation!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    03.14.18

Love it

I struggle with oily skin and foundations that don?t cover much...this stuff is amazing...it is full coverage and water proof so lasts long time and covers well. I have switched to this being my primary go to foundation and rave about it..the price is a lil much but worth it considering