Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation | SheSpeaks

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.12.19

Good foundation

I have normal to dry skin and in the summer my t spot is oily so this foundation works great for me. It gives great medium coverage and is buildable. However, if you have dry skin then I don?t recommend it. My face tends to get very dry in the winter season and this foundation makes my face looks so cakey and dry so I avoid using it in the cold season. I like to mix flower beauty elixir drops with this to make it less thick .

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    11.11.18

Full coverage foundation

The all nighter foundation is a gorgeous, full-coverage foundation. They have a great shade range. The packaging is really creative and appealing to look at. I like the feeling of the foundation because it isn?t too cakey or drying. The foundation hides textures and pores when used with a good primer. This is a great high-end foundation but the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is a good alternative.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

My daily must have makeup trend

As the Founder of a Beauty / Fashion Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one of my favorites and one I use daily for new Makeup tutorials and blog posts. Totally love this foundation!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    03.14.18

Love it

I struggle with oily skin and foundations that don?t cover much...this stuff is amazing...it is full coverage and water proof so lasts long time and covers well. I have switched to this being my primary go to foundation and rave about it..the price is a lil much but worth it considering