Urban Decay 24 7 Velvet Glide On Eye Pencil | SheSpeaks

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Love this eyeliner! Glides on smooth for a pencil, and the pigment is great!

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Liked it

I did like the fact that this product did as advertised. It did go on smoothly and was creamy. It blended well and was highly pigmented. After a couple of hours it did smudge. It could have been that I did not set it well.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Fun shades some work

What I love...Color SELECTION and COLOR DELIVERY. Also this is a soft pencil that glides on and doesn't pull the skin!! What I DO NOT LOVE... Great to smudge slightly but too smudgy... Definitely need to set with eye shadow /powder/ or liquid liner and touch up.

• JulesNat By  JulesNat
    04.24.16

Actually work 24/7

Love love love these pencils. The color selection is fantastic and they really do stay on all day. I have 5 of the colors and love all of them. I want to get so many more! They are pricey, though, which is a shame, but they do last forever.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

Absolutely a must have! They are highly pigmented,long lasting,easily removes with makeup remover. Beautiful colors and excellent brand

• Pinklover9 By  Pinklover9
    01.26.16

I got the black and brown for an everyday look and many commented on how lively I looked

• shedgaf By  shedgaf
    01.22.16

Not my favorite eye liner, but ok for the price. Rubs off fairly quickly. I'd like it more if it were more waterproof-ish.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.21.16

I love them eyeliner they go on smooth and they look great

• TyliaJanei97 By  TyliaJanei97
    01.10.16

I'm not fond of eye pencils, but I love UD's eye pencils. My mom got me a holiday set last year and other than black they have lasted me so long. I admitting use Smoked Out when i lose my eyebrow pencil. The colors are true to package and I have never had a problem with them gliding on.

• roro2000 By  roro2000
    01.07.16

They are just not for me They donot go smoothly on my eyes and I found it hard to apply . I got a set and I already throw it away ): i have yet to find my best pen eyeliner