Urban Decay 24 7 Glide On Eye Pencils | SheSpeaks

• mimis1gal mimis1gal
    08.30.12

These eyeliners go on very smooth. They smudge easily to give you a great smokey eye effect. The color stays true. I have Zero (Black), Corrupt (Brown), Empire (Plum), and Uzi (Steel gray). With these four colors I can have many different looks. They last a long time and are very easy to use.

• Friesgirl By  Friesgirl
    03.13.18

has a ton of colors and glides on smoothly the problem is it doesn't stay long on my eyes and turns me into a panda. Has great pigment so I think touching it up isn't so bad.

• brodiegirl87 By  brodiegirl87
    11.10.15

Love these eye liners very pigmented I wear all day and they don't budge or smear I love the color combo also totally recommend!!

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.23.15

This is a fun, interesting way to find, or eliminate, eyeliners for your makeup bag! You get a feel whether you like pencils, crayons or wet liners, plus you can see how a variety of colors look, too. The ones you don't want, you can give to friends who may love them. I recommend it! Pricey!!

• angee_420 By  angee_420
    04.21.15

I really fell in love with these the moment I used it they go on so smoothly the colors are very pretty as well

• Yassssy By  Yassssy
    04.12.15

The product was named correctly it does last (for me) for 24 hours lol ( more like 12 since i do sleep) the color could have been more pigmented but the rich formula makes up for that! Worth the money urban Decay never fails.

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.25.15

Awesome pencil. Great selection-So many interesting and uniques colors! Pricey, but that is to be expected with the brand and quality.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I have a few and so far so good.

• ecosta15 By  ecosta15
    08.28.14

very smooth pencils that last all day

• MrsJage By  MrsJage
    07.12.14

This product glides on so smooth. Easy to apply. Best for upper lid as bottom waterline tends to run.

• iheartkaylaaa18 By  iheartkaylaaa18
    03.03.14

This product is very good, I really like how it easily glides on and stays all day. These are some of the best eye linervpecils I have used in a long time