Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils Review | SheSpeaks

• Missi08 By  Missi08
    10.14.19

Amazing eyeliners!!

I love this product! They glide-on just as the name suggests! I bought a few of them through the years and just keep coming back to them. they work amazing as just regular eyeliner and you can even use them in your waterline of your eyes! They really are amazing! Urban decay is always worth the money because you get your money worth every time!

• chaitrasbhat By  chaitrasbhat
    12.19.18

Would Definitely recommend the product!

I bought this in Black and use it to line the waterline. Staying power in Upper waterline is really good. Nearly 6+ hours. So Far Loving this. Would Definitely recommend the product! Disclaimer- Be careful when you sharpen the pencils. These are really soft.

• Friesgirl By  Friesgirl
    03.13.18

has a ton of colors and glides on smoothly the problem is it doesn't stay long on my eyes and turns me into a panda. Has great pigment so I think touching it up isn't so bad.

• brodiegirl87 By  brodiegirl87
    11.10.15

Love these eye liners very pigmented I wear all day and they don't budge or smear I love the color combo also totally recommend!!

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.23.15

This is a fun, interesting way to find, or eliminate, eyeliners for your makeup bag! You get a feel whether you like pencils, crayons or wet liners, plus you can see how a variety of colors look, too. The ones you don't want, you can give to friends who may love them. I recommend it! Pricey!!

• angee_420 By  angee_420
    04.21.15

I really fell in love with these the moment I used it they go on so smoothly the colors are very pretty as well

• Yassssy By  Yassssy
    04.12.15

The product was named correctly it does last (for me) for 24 hours lol ( more like 12 since i do sleep) the color could have been more pigmented but the rich formula makes up for that! Worth the money urban Decay never fails.

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.25.15

Awesome pencil. Great selection-So many interesting and uniques colors! Pricey, but that is to be expected with the brand and quality.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I have a few and so far so good.

• ecosta15 By  ecosta15
    08.28.14

very smooth pencils that last all day

• MrsJage By  MrsJage
    07.12.14

This product glides on so smooth. Easy to apply. Best for upper lid as bottom waterline tends to run.

• iheartkaylaaa18 By  iheartkaylaaa18
    03.03.14

This product is very good, I really like how it easily glides on and stays all day. These are some of the best eye linervpecils I have used in a long time

• Aantonelli1 By  Aantonelli1
    02.19.14

I am a huge Urban fan so my review is no surprise. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. I love that you can smudge the colors out or leave them in a bold line. The white color is awesome for your waterline to give you that bright, doll eye look.

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

These are my favorite pencil eyeliners to date. The range of colors is amazing, their lasting power is nice, and the texture is so nice and creamy that they just glide on the lids with no tugging. At $19 a pop they're not exactly cheap. I've tried eyeliner pencils from Milani that compare nicely to these at a fraction of the cost, but they don't have nearly the same range of colors. For what it's worth, these are also the only eyeliners that a few of my friends with sensitive eyes can use, because it doesn't irritate them. Every few months or so, Urban Decay puts out some eyeliner sets which makes stocking up on these more economical. I love these and will keep using them as long as they keep making them,

• ashleyhorton82 By  ashleyhorton82
    03.19.13

Easy application and gorgeous colors. Well worth the price tag!!