Urban Decay 24 7 Glide On Eye Pencils | SheSpeaks

• mimis1gal mimis1gal
    08.30.12

These eyeliners go on very smooth. They smudge easily to give you a great smokey eye effect. The color stays true. I have Zero (Black), Corrupt (Brown), Empire (Plum), and Uzi (Steel gray). With these four colors I can have many different looks. They last a long time and are very easy to use.

• Missi08 By  Missi08
    10.14.19

Amazing eyeliners!!

I love this product! They glide-on just as the name suggests! I bought a few of them through the years and just keep coming back to them. they work amazing as just regular eyeliner and you can even use them in your waterline of your eyes! They really are amazing! Urban decay is always worth the money because you get your money worth every time!

• chaitrasbhat By  chaitrasbhat
    12.19.18

Would Definitely recommend the product!

I bought this in Black and use it to line the waterline. Staying power in Upper waterline is really good. Nearly 6+ hours. So Far Loving this. Would Definitely recommend the product! Disclaimer- Be careful when you sharpen the pencils. These are really soft.

• Friesgirl By  Friesgirl
    03.13.18

has a ton of colors and glides on smoothly the problem is it doesn't stay long on my eyes and turns me into a panda. Has great pigment so I think touching it up isn't so bad.

• brodiegirl87 By  brodiegirl87
    11.10.15

Love these eye liners very pigmented I wear all day and they don't budge or smear I love the color combo also totally recommend!!

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.23.15

This is a fun, interesting way to find, or eliminate, eyeliners for your makeup bag! You get a feel whether you like pencils, crayons or wet liners, plus you can see how a variety of colors look, too. The ones you don't want, you can give to friends who may love them. I recommend it! Pricey!!

• angee_420 By  angee_420
    04.21.15

I really fell in love with these the moment I used it they go on so smoothly the colors are very pretty as well

• Yassssy By  Yassssy
    04.12.15

The product was named correctly it does last (for me) for 24 hours lol ( more like 12 since i do sleep) the color could have been more pigmented but the rich formula makes up for that! Worth the money urban Decay never fails.

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.25.15

Awesome pencil. Great selection-So many interesting and uniques colors! Pricey, but that is to be expected with the brand and quality.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I have a few and so far so good.

• ecosta15 By  ecosta15
    08.28.14

very smooth pencils that last all day