Unreal Unjunked Candy | SheSpeaks

• Simplyalyssaa Simplyalyssaa
    09.28.12

I recently bought the big bag of this and used some of my coupons from my BzzAgent campaign and got some of the normal candy bars. I have to say, they're very good and they're healthier than average candy bars. I love them, my sisters love them. I will be getting more and I will continue to tell my friends and family about them. The only downfall at the moment is on some of the candy chocolate isn't as dominate as in normal candy bars with chocolate.

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

I like that its not loaded with all the artificial flavors, dyes, tons of sugar like the candy bars we are used to . It definitely has a different taste. I really enjoyed the peanut butter cups , the peanut butter was more rich. I felt like I could take a few bites and actually enjoy where the ones we are used to I just gobble up.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

Very good Unjunked candy. Love the Gimme Ones (likes m&ms) and my kids just love them too! The Loaded One (like snickers) is too die for, better than snickers. Did not care for the The double one (like reese's peanut butter cups) but then again nobody can out do Reese's healthy or not! I find these at Target and Stop & Shop and much rather buy these than m&m's or snickers.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    12.29.13

I like the idea of a candy without all the junk but the variety i tried (Reese type) just wasn't good. I'd rather have the real thing. These are actually sold at the dollar store in my area by pack now.

• krystlbear By  krystlbear
    09.23.13

The only ones that I really like are the ones compared to a "milky way" and "snickers". I can tell the difference but it's not bad.

• amykathleen2005 By  amykathleen2005
    06.12.13

Not bad. Definitely a different taste then standard candy, and in many cases it is healthier in one area but not so much in another. Still if that is your thing, then they are pretty good.

• artist2009 By  artist2009
    05.29.13

Decent. But, not my favorite. Im a candy-o-holic. Yes, thats right. And these, didn't do me justice. At.All.

• Mokoreanswifee By  Mokoreanswifee
    04.22.13

Tried these and they aren't bad just hard to find. They sell in CVS but that's it in my area. :(

• shoppingnut505 By  shoppingnut505
    03.28.13

Not a big fan of the taste and there seemed to be a after taste left in your mouth as well.

• victoria8310 By  victoria8310
    03.20.13

I was able to sample these. They taste so good. They are good for everyone because it is UNJUNKED... punt intended lol.

• kymnasium By  kymnasium
    03.15.13

I love this candy it's still candy but with much better ingredients, i like they don't use high fructose or corn syrups the coloring in the candy is from real fruits & veggies. Alittle expensive but its good stuff and hey your body is worth it.