University Medical Original AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System | SheSpeaks

• BriaLouise BriaLouise
    10.10.13

Ive used this product and it surely but slowly shows improvement with acne. You have to be consistent or you wont really get the results you want.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

• SalemRN By  SalemRN
    11.08.11

I was a Proactiv user for years but it seemed to stop working as well as it used to. Also, the cost wasn't in my price range anymore. I was looking for another product to use and found AcneFree. I was at Walgreens and found it on sale (19.99 - $3 coupon=16.99). I decided to try it out and have been very impressed. It feels great and my skin is so smooth. Also, I saw a rapid improvement in my breakouts (even though I don't wash my face as much as they recommend). There are some coupons on their website. It is far more affordable than most acne systems. The site says they use word of mouth advertising. I am glad I found this.