Universal Pictures Dr Suess The Lorax | SheSpeaks

• chaelacorn chaelacorn
    08.14.17

Great educational yet fun movie

Even as an adult, this movie really gets to me. I will never tire of it. The message is so dang powerful and continues to become even more relevant as the years go by. The inspirational messages are ENDLESS. I found this movie (and the book of course) to be so powerful that I will be getting a tattoo of a truffela tree. I hate to admit it but I like the animation of the trees in the movie better than in the book, so my tree will resemble those in the movie. Such vivid color. Great movie for ALL ages.

• JoselynegGuzman09 By  JoselynegGuzman09
    08.02.19

Love it, and my kids too, I even enjoy it more than my kids. It has a strong message

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

gives kids a lesson while making them laugh

Sometimes, we don't listen to people with honest things to say because we hear them often. People disregard climate change because they believe it's overblown. This movie is beautiful in it's genre because it gives kids a lesson while making them smile and laugh. Yes, the songs aren't crazy creative in meter or rhyme nor are they going to be on a music theory test, but it's a childrens film and in that genre, it shines and is worth a watch!

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

It's a pretty entertaining movie with a very heavy lesson in it.

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

Love!!!

Obsessed. I could watch this movie with my son 400 times! Haha! He loves it. Such a great plot, brings awareness to animals and nature. Beautiful graphics. Cute characters.

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

Great lesson

My kids and I love this movie and I loved the lesson you learn behind the movie that if you don't take care of the trees and just keep cutting them down to be greedy for money one day we won't have them and we won't have fresh air and beautiful real plants anymore

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

I love this movie. My kids like it but I think I watch it more than them.

• kyliesheree14 By  kyliesheree14
    09.09.17

Really good movie. Teachers kids and adults a very valuable lesson.

• chaelacorn By  chaelacorn
    08.14.17

Great educational yet fun movie

• MoHolster By  MoHolster
    07.28.17

Would watch again

I don't know how many times I've watched this, but it's a lot! It is a funny classic, and I would watch it again. The story line is good, and the movie is hilarious!

• mrimmer16 By  mrimmer16
    09.03.16

I found this movie to be funny. I liked how it gave a lesson in the end and he had to learn the hard way that he was not invincible.