Universal Pictures Ted 2 | SheSpeaks

• PUGGYLUVA79 By  PUGGYLUVA79
    02.01.18

Not for me

I didn't like it, the first one was waaay better in my opinion

• Corinna_11 By  Corinna_11
    01.31.18

Ted 2

I thought this movie was really funny, and I really enjoyed that they kept the original cast members

• kboulton28 By  kboulton28
    01.24.18

Awesome Movie

I absolutely loved this movie! I saw it twice in the theater & would watch again. Warning* Just because it has a cute teddy bear in it, does not mean it is any way appropriate for kids though, due to the swearing & other humor involved.

• Mommy2jax1 By  Mommy2jax1
    01.19.18

Funny 😆

I thought it was funny, and the story line was brilliant! I don?t think it was as good as the first one but they kept the original cast and that?s important to me when watching sequels. It?s definitely worth watching but I wouldn?t add it to my collection at home.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.16.18

Ted 2

I'm honestly glad I watched it since I liked the first one but at the same time I enjoyed the first one better. I think though if you watched the first one then your most likely going to want to watch this one to. So get the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the movie.

• kkeller By  kkeller
    12.05.17

Great Movie

The first Ted movie was a little more engaging and entertaining. This movie was still a must see, especially if you saw the first one. There are a couple of REALLY hilarious parts that will knock you off your chair.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Funny movie

This is a hysterical movie! I wouldn't say it's a family movie. It's more of an adult movie! But this movie and Ted 1 is funny! I would recommend this to adults!

• bab5736 By  bab5736
    10.23.16

So funny! Both Ted and Ted 2 are great movies. Hilarious actors and a great story line.

• Carson15 By  Carson15
    09.14.16

Good Overall

This is a great movie. Lots of simply humor and dirty humor. Definitely a "weed" movie. Just as good as the first but sad Kunis couldn't make an appearance.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love Ted he is so funny I love both parts ted ia a great guy but has a bad moutg lol