Universal Pictures Ted 2 Review | SheSpeaks

• Jana_Stew By  Jana_Stew
    04.06.20

Hilarious

If you're okay with crude humor (which I am) then this movie is great! A great sequel.

• Giftigegogga By  Giftigegogga
    09.24.19

This really was a funny adult movie that we really enjoyed watching. I loved the way that the bear just came to life with a huge sense of humor and a love for the lady's. It made me want to have one as well and just enjoy life with a talking bear. It was a enjoyable movie for both me and my husband.

• Rnanunez7 By  Rnanunez7
    06.11.19

thunder buddies for life

Oh my gosh I love Ted and I love Ted 2. Like always it has me cracking up there's nothing better than a a guy and his best friend. Great ways to come back with a second movie

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    05.03.19

not good

This is the dumbest movie I have even seen really a talking bear that gets high

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

Most entertaining comedy ever

This cracks me up everytime even better than the original super funny well written the laughs keep coming heartfelt also I'd recommend this to fans of Family Guy and Duce Bigalow

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Crazy good thumbs up

Even better than the first one I laughed Everytime I saw it a definite must have for fans of family Guy and mad tv

• TamTam1996 By  TamTam1996
    09.12.18

Great fun

This movie was great just a good choice for us. We had jokes for months after this movie. One of our pals even dressed up as ted too.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Kinda sucked

The first one was so much better, this one just drags on with maybe a few moments that may bring a laugh or two but other than that seemed they over played vulgarity to try to real in more laughs but didnt quite work out the way they planned and I'm all for a good vulgar comedy but not when it seems over done

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    08.08.18

Skip it.

The first one was super funny. This is a movie that absolutely should not have had a sequel.

• PUGGYLUVA79 By  PUGGYLUVA79
    02.01.18

Not for me

I didn't like it, the first one was waaay better in my opinion

• Corinna_11 By  Corinna_11
    01.31.18

Ted 2

I thought this movie was really funny, and I really enjoyed that they kept the original cast members

• kboulton28 By  kboulton28
    01.24.18

Awesome Movie

I absolutely loved this movie! I saw it twice in the theater & would watch again. Warning* Just because it has a cute teddy bear in it, does not mean it is any way appropriate for kids though, due to the swearing & other humor involved.

• Mommy2jax1 By  Mommy2jax1
    01.19.18

Funny 😆

I thought it was funny, and the story line was brilliant! I don?t think it was as good as the first one but they kept the original cast and that?s important to me when watching sequels. It?s definitely worth watching but I wouldn?t add it to my collection at home.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.16.18

Ted 2

I'm honestly glad I watched it since I liked the first one but at the same time I enjoyed the first one better. I think though if you watched the first one then your most likely going to want to watch this one to. So get the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the movie.

• kkeller By  kkeller
    12.05.17

Great Movie

The first Ted movie was a little more engaging and entertaining. This movie was still a must see, especially if you saw the first one. There are a couple of REALLY hilarious parts that will knock you off your chair.