Unilever Degree Motionsense Berry Cool | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.20.16

I really did not like the scent on this one. Way too strong. It DID keep me from sweating....

• Yarihdz By  Yarihdz
    10.10.17

I love the scent

I tried Degree Women Deodorant before, but MotionSense Antipespirant is awesome. The smell is really good make me feel clean and fresh. I can wear all day and feeling fresh. I received this product complimentary from Crowdtap but all opinion is my own.

• allisondoyle90 By  allisondoyle90
    08.01.17

5 Stars

I have tried to find the perfect deodorant for years! Degree with MotionSense fits the bill. It withstands a 105* NYC classroom and still lets me smell like a pretty flower instead of the smelly mess I am! Love it!

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Degree is awesome and a lot better then suave, i haven't have this scent but I'm pretty sure it smells great.

• quickchangeus By  quickchangeus
    04.29.17

great product. would use and recommend highly to everyone and anyone needing a better deodorant. way to go . highly recommend

• Priceless713 By  Priceless713
    12.28.16

Perfect odor protection

I have been using degree for 4 years now. This by far is the best scent yet. Love love love it Must buy more!!

• Deborahruiz By  Deborahruiz
    08.22.16

I use this deodorant everyday and I have nothing but greats things to say about it. It smells great and stays on the whole day !

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love any of there deo but I haven't tryed this kind but I would love to i love anything berry senct

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    08.02.16

best pit stick!

Before I used this I wore men deodrant because I sweat so much, now I use degree its perfect! Lasts all day its great.

• Bcarreras44 By  Bcarreras44
    07.18.16

smells soo good

this smells amazinggg, it last all day long yall! i cant get enough of this product!