Uncle Goose Classic Alphabet Blocks | SheSpeaks

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We love our wooden blocks. It gives us an opportunity to teach our daughter letters, how to stack, bang them together, and also words that go along with the letters.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

Alphabet blocks are one of my son's favorite things to play with. The are timeless toys. He has played with them for hours at a time. At times he will play with the blocks before anything else.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

love them when i was younger love them still

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

We love these blocks, and I'd like to think that they contributed to my girls' knowledge of letters. On a side note... watch out if your kids miss one when they're put away... step on one and you'll want to curse up a storm! hahaha

• lovely11 By  lovely11
    03.21.12

My son loves this keep him entertain for hours!

• di41798 By  di41798
    11.21.11

My two year old granddaughter loves to play with blocks. Plain wooden stacking blocks. And these are absolutely beautiful. They are made in the US and come in different languages. They are absolutely beautiful and look as if each one is hand-made. I will be buying some of these for my granddaughter for Christmas this year and I highly recommend everyone with a baby or toddler should review them and buy them.