Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Fast and Natural Instant Brown Rice Review | SheSpeaks

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.12.16

Love this brand

Uncle Ben's products are awesome. Love the rice. Easy to make and yummy in the tummy!

• didama By  didama
    03.30.16

This is a tasty and fast dinner with some added protein.

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

This is the best tasting brown rice I've tasted, comes out soft and fluffy and smells delicious!

• jassos By  jassos
    12.29.14

Finally a brown rice that cooks in less time than it takes me to do 5 loads of laundry. I love that I don't have to start my brown rice an hour ahead of the rest of my meal. Uncle Bens is good too, the rice comes out soft and tasty and is better for you than white rice.

• Cherryboo65 By  Cherryboo65
    11.15.14

Healthy alternative and great for rice dishes that have to sit, like for potlucks!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Saved me time and work and it tastes like you've been working your butt off in the kitchen.

• aisol001 By  aisol001
    02.11.14

delicious

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    02.08.14

Healthy and fast... 1,2,3 minutes and is ready in your plate.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great whole grain rice - better for you than white rice. I would recommend.

• AnAmericanHousewife By  AnAmericanHousewife
    01.21.14

I've never gotten a 'free' sample of this like some posters have, but I can honestly say that this is the only brown rice we ever have in the house. It's a life saver for last minute "I need one more side dish" at dinner time as it quickly cooks in the microwave in minutes and you can't mess it up - it's never sticky or burnt. It tastes good, it's priced right and it's a good staple to have in the pantry.

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

My husband and I love this product! It is usually such a pain to make rice because it takes forever and somehow it's easy for me to screw up (crunchy rice, anyone?). This product takes about 10 minutes and the rice is delicious with a wonderful texture. You just immerse it in boiling water (while still in the sack), and then drain, and cut the sack open. We always have at least one box on hand.

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

I try to make more brown rice for my family but brown rice is so much more chewy than white and they don't like it. Plus it takes a long time to cook. I tried Uncle Ben's instant brown rice. Not only does it cook up in minutes but it's more tender and my family will make the change from white rice.

• kathymorris By  kathymorris
    03.19.13

This is the best brown rice i have ever tried! Quick and delicious!

• singincherry By  singincherry