Welcome to the #UNBLUR Blogging Program!
We have a cool new feature for you to share with your network if you'd like!
To help spread the word about the global vision care crisis and to raise advocacy and funds to help provide eye exams and glasses to people in need in the U.S. and around the world we would love it if you can support OneSight'sThunderclap campaign by clicking on the link below (and sharing the link in your post) and choosing the social site or sites to share the #UNBLUR message.
The easiest way to add this new feature to your post is to embed this code on your post!
<iframe frameborder='0' height='540px' src='https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/46735-join-onesight-to-unblur-life/embed' width='250px'></iframe>
Your message of support will be shared on World Sight Day, Thursday, Oct. 13, at 2:30 p.m. ET.
How the Program Works
Write A Blog Post: Help bring attention to OneSight’s mission to provide access to vision care globally. This post should appear by October 20 at the latest.
- Be sure to link to www.onesight.org/unblur in your post.
- Your posts should also include a disclosure statement. Example: “This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/OneSight.”
- Invite your network to RSVP to our OneSight Twitter Party which will be held on World Sight Day on October 13 at 2pm ET.
- Note: Don’t forget to schedule a tweet or two to share your blog post on Twitter during the Twitter Party from 2-3 ET on Oct 13, or even better live Tweet with us if you are free! Make sure to use the hashtag #UNBLUR so those at the party can find it. Feel free to use this photo in social shares or in your post!
2 Mandatory Calls To Action (CTAs) for your Post: Please emphasize these two CTAs.
- $10 helps provide a pair of glasses to a person in need and $30 helps provide a free eye exam and glasses to a person in need. Donate here.
- Ask your network to simply share this video on social media and tag 2 friends to show how clear sight empowers us all to see a better future.
Inspiration for Your Post:
- Put yourself in their shoes: When you wake up in the morning don’t grab for your glasses or contacts right away. Take ten minutes to experience for yourself what those without clear vision experience daily. Attempt to go about your normal routine or just quietly observe how blurry vision affects you.
- Share a personal story that either you, or someone close to you, has experienced with his or her vision.
Share On Social Media: Be sure to share your blog post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the hashtag #UNBLUR. Loop in @SheSpeaksUp and @OneSightOrg. Submit your social shares by filling out this form.
Website & Video Link: www.onesight.org/unblur
Donation Link: www.onesight.org/donate
Video Link 2: Link Coming Soon
Key Messages for Your Post:
- When you help the world see better, you help the world live better.
- This World Sight Day, join us to UNBLUR Life for the 1.1 billion people who need glasses, but lack access by visiting www.onesight.org/unblur.
- $10 can help provide glasses to someone in need.
- To learn more about how you can help the world see, visit www.onesight.org/unblur.
- Together, we can unlock potential by providing access to vision care and a pair of glasses.
- Clear sight empowers people to see a better future for themselves and the world.
- UNBLUR Life… so that children everywhere can see a brighter future.
- UNBLUR Life… for a father who wants a better job for a brighter future.
- UNBLUR Learning… for a child who wants the advantage of clear vision at school.
- UNBLUR Love… for a mother who wants to see her children grow.
- OneSight is an independent nonprofit leading the global movement to help the world see.
- Our promise is simple: we will not stop until the world can see.
- Through both immediate and long-term solutions, we provide access to quality vision care and glasses to underserved communities worldwide.
- Together with volunteers and partners, we provide same-day access to vision care and establish permanent clinics staffed by local, capable partners to serve each community’s distinct needs.
- Bringing together global expertise—top quality eyeglasses, doctors, specialists, training and materials for clinics—is our unique strength.
- Since 1988, OneSight charitable vision clinics have helped 9 million people in 41 countries see clearly. OneSight sustainable vision centers now provide permanent access to affordable vision care to over 3 million people.
- For more information, visit www.onesight.org.
Images For Your Post:
Submit Your Blog Posts: When you’re ready, share your blog links with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URL. Submit your social shares by filling out this form.