Umberto Beverly Hills Umberto Banana Brush 201 | SheSpeaks

• xoxo7916 xoxo7916
    12.02.11

This is the best brush I have ever used! It has so many great features that you can't go wrong. The unique curve of the brush makes it easy and comfortable to hold. The bristles are soft and gentle on your scalp. It is perfect for all hair types. Both my daughters have claimed the brush to be theirs. They are 2 and 5 and used to hate getting their hair brush. When we first started using the Umberto Banana Brush we immediately noticed a difference from other brushes. The bristles gently detangles their hair without hurting their scalp. The first time I brushed my two year old's hair she said, "Mommy, It doesn't hurt me." She now loves getting her hair brushed as long as its with her "special banana brush." I have very long hair and love using my brush when I blow dry my hair. It gives my hair lift and volume with half the effort.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Amazing brush. By far the best brush out there.

• xoxo7916 By  xoxo7916