Ulta Twisted Volume Mascara | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    02.17.16

I bought this mascara on a 2x1 sale at Ulta, never tried any of their mascaras, so it was a good opportunity. The formula is pretty good, not very dry or wet, and it does give my lashes some volume & definition, but that is if I use another brush and not the one it comes with. The brush is my big problem with this mascara. It is huge, I don't have big eyes or lashes, so using the brush is bothersome, because I can easily end with product on my lid or inner corner. And forget doing the lower lashes, it takes a lot of skill. Another problem I encounter with the brush is that the bristles makes my lashes clump up when I try to apply a second coat, this didn't happen with the other brush (cleaned L'Oreal Voluminous Original). And if I twisted the brush, the more twisted the brush was the more I ended up with tarantula eyes. So really liked the formula but really hated the brush...so not repurchasing.