Ulta Twice As Nice Mascara | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    02.17.16

I bought his on an Ulta sale; just trying out new mascaras. Didn't have high expectations to be honest, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The formula is just right, it gives a bit of volume but it lengthen my lashes, while really giving me definition. It doesn't clump up even when I apply a second coat. It last all day without flaking or smudging (even on hot days), so it made very happy. What I fell in loved more was the lower lash brush, super thin, easy to work with, super defines my lashes, gives them length. Something I thought was super gimmicky, was what I loved about this mascara. The Upper lashes brush, it is ok. A little to big for my eyes and lashes, but the cone shape helps a lot in working with it without ending up with my eye area full of mascara. It is the type of 'natural' bristles so it help a lot in defining and coating my lashes. I find it a bit expensive but Ulta is always having sales, so it might become part of my permanent collection.