Ulta Precision Liquid Liner | SheSpeaks

• Slarson5 By  Slarson5
    09.27.17

A little teary eyed.

I have been looking for a new eyeliner every since my old one became extinct. So, I thought I would give this one a try the price was good and it went on easy. The problem I had was within ten minutes my eyes started to water and would not stop until I took this product off. I am not sensitive to most products.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    11.30.15

I should give up my search for a good felt tip eyeliner, no matter what they have all let me down,and this one is no difference. I bought it in one of Ulta's sales, so at least I didn't buy it at full price. I got home,tried it on, really liked it, it glide on, it was opaque black, the felt tip was nice and pointy. I thought I hit the mother-load! Forward one week, and after two used it was bone dry. I squeezed the tip and my finger didn't even lightly smudge. It was never left open to maybe blame it on that.