Ulta Brow Gel Crayon | SheSpeaks

• BiancaBeatz By  BiancaBeatz
    03.16.16

This isn't my favorite brow pencil but I think it's great to fill in after you have shaped with a pomade or powder.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    03.01.16

This is actually a great brow gel, pigmented and sets my brows all day. The reasons it only get 3 stars, one is that it is a crayon, a very thick crayon, so it is hard to apply directly on the brows and forget about doing the tail; so I ended up using a small angle brush to apply. And the other reason is the color itself, I bought dark brown, but it comes out more like a warm chocolate brown, and I saw that the Medium Brown also had a warm undertone, and even when I do have warm undertones to my skin, my hair is a cooler brown. So it wasn't a horrible product, just a bit unpractical and not the correct color undertones, if ULTA comes out with more color selections and in pot form, I would buy it again.