Udis Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread Loaf | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

It's pretty okay but definitely not the same as original white bread.

• happykidsinc By  happykidsinc
    10.07.14

If you're going to go gluten free, there is no other choice except Udi's! Always filled with wholesome ingredients and great flavor, this bread holds up well on sandwiches without tasting like cardboard!

• ElizOF By  ElizOF
    07.27.14

We've purchased this a number of times and it holds up well in the toaster. While it isn't quite like wheat bread, the taste and texture isn't bad at all. For a gluten free household, I'd recommend trying Udi's Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread Loaf.

• elainejade By  elainejade
    05.22.14

Probably as good as frozen gluten free bread can get. It's a bit pricy and small, but the portions also help keep my carb intake down.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

It's pretty okay but definitely not the same as original white bread.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

one of the better gluten-free breas we've tried, still needs frozen or it gets crumbly really fast.

• Seward21 By  Seward21
    01.26.12

I keep my g-free bread in the freezer and toast as needed. It helps prevent it from falling apart, as g-free bread tends to do. I love the cinnamon raisin bread and use the white for my sandwiches. Taste is great!

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    01.19.11

I've loved all the Udi's breads. Forget the flavor I purchased last time in Udi's but I liked it even better by itself than with peanut butter or as a sandwich, it was satisfying. I didn't feel I was missing out.

• kapley By  kapley
    01.15.11

This is a gluten free bread, and out of all the gluten free breads I have tried, I will say this is one of the better ones. It has a gritty taste and doesn't taste like real whole wheat bread but it is a decent comparison.