Udi s Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

Perfect for gluten free people!

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

the only bread i eat

I like being skinny and breads arent always a skinny persons friend - but UDIS is your friend!!! Its not loaded with sugar like every other bread out there - i strongly recommend switching of you use other brands with added sugar.

• Linseigh By  Linseigh
    09.01.17

Unremarkable

They serve this in the NYU dining halls. The taste is a bit bland and disappointing, but I suppose you have to make some sacrifices for gluten free!

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.05.16

One of the best tasting, and best texture for G- Free bread I've tried. What I don't like is how skimpy the sizing of the bread is. Plus, it's rather expensive for a tiny loaf. I can barely make a decent sandwich for myself with such small squares! Although I must say, it's perfect for the little ones.

• bmautz By  bmautz
    10.12.15

I am not gluten free but still eat this bread often because I really like Udi's products. They are my favorite for gluten free and natural with bread.

• bmautz By  bmautz
    10.12.15

• sofiemanuka By  sofiemanuka
    08.22.15

There is nothing better for a gluten free diet. My best friend uses it on a daily basis and she finds it tasty and healthy

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    01.13.15

I've tried quite a few and this is the best. Others are too gummy and tasteless. Udi's tastes good.

• SaySpring By  SaySpring
    08.13.14

Getting used to the price of gluten free Udis bread is much worse than getting used to eating it! I love it best toasted! I was worried when I made the decision to become gluten free, whether or not I would be able to switch to gluten free bread. Udis is the best I've tried, to date and consider it my favorite!

• Lydia03253 By  Lydia03253
    05.27.14

Not bad for gluten free. Best toasted.

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.25.14

I like this bread with the exception that it does fall apart a little when you bite into it. I like it toasted better.