Udder Cover Nursing Cover | SheSpeaks

• carriemcullum carriemcullum
    03.03.12

i am on the big side and felt this was hard to use. Loved the concept of having something that stayed on but feel it was ment more for smaller people

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

Love

Loved these! Loved the different patterns, and how perfect they were to use.

• SydneyMichelle789 By  SydneyMichelle789
    08.07.15

This was great and I intend to use it again. I go out with the husband and I can actually feed baby in public without the stares LOL! This is great!

• ilovetom15 By  ilovetom15
    07.11.15

These are by far one of the best invention yet! Makes nursing in public so much easier.

• pinkyshelly By  pinkyshelly
    06.24.14

best one and easy to feed the baby at home even when friends came to visit the baby.

• BoxerMommaz By  BoxerMommaz
    06.24.14

I use this frequently when nursing in public. I like that it's lightweight and doesn't get too hot. I've received compliments on the cute pattern.

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

I got one of these before I had my baby and I took it to the hospital with me which was a super smart thing to do! It was so nice to have when all of the tons of nurses would come in every 5 minutes and didn't really care if you were nursing or not. Also it was good to keep handy when you got home in case someone happened to visit and came in without me knowing. That way I could cover up and keep feeding the baby!

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.23.13

I loved having this when I was nursing in public but now that he's older he does not like being under the cover or under anything, so it's pretty pointless to use it now but they have cute colors and it worked for us at the beginning.

• amhuwa By  amhuwa
    10.25.12

I did not use a nurssing cover with my son, but always wished I had one for the times a blanket would not do. I just recived mine and can't wait to start using it. I tried it on and it looks great and will be more comfortable then a blanket. I was also happy to get it for just the shipping.

• Jlincoln43 By  Jlincoln43
    09.27.12

I liked this nursing cover. It helps that I got it free. Just wish it was a bit bigger. I will be passing this on to my firends to use with their babies.

• Lyndsie7 By  Lyndsie7
    08.28.12

Great idea... but this was tiny!! Would only work to MAYBE cover up with a newborn. Thin, scratchy material. . . I had someone give me a different one for a baby shower that had been made locally. I ended up using that one instead and getting rid of this one. I would not recommend this product.