USA Psych Review | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

USA Psych was such a great show. I loved watching every episode. It is worth rewatching too. They've been making movies every year or so to continue it on if you didn't know about them.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Hilarious!! off the wall sarcastic comments and its fun figuring it out as the storyline progresses.

• Christy419 By  Christy419
    04.15.20

Psych you out in the end!

I adore Psych! You need to have a certain sense of humor to appreciate the wittiness of this show. The characters are so well played by talented actors and the writing is brilliant. This is a show I could never tire of!

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106
    04.01.20

Best show eeever!

I remember watching this show first on NBC then it got cancelled and thank goodness USA Network picked it up. I love all the characters in this show and the references to the 80's and 90's. Plus the guest stars from those eras were great too. Its a fun show and I have watched all seasons several times. Cannot wait for the second movie to come out.

• katierw80 By  katierw80
    04.01.20

Come back to Netflix!

This little gem of a show is one of my all time favorites! Yes, it can be cheesy but that makes it fun. It definitely doesn?t take itself too seriously! I like the premise and the combination of mystery, crime, and humor.

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    03.28.19

Absolutely love Gus!!! The first few seasons are the best. Honestly, I found the later seasons a bit dull.

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

I miss this show! This is one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. James Roday is perfectly cast as a "psychic" who actually just is a super observant person who assists the police in their cases.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Love it

Funny, mystery solvers, photographic memory, hidden love and friendships but the two mc are childhood friends

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Funny show with an enjoyable cast. Lots of entertaining episodes. The great thing about this show was that it was different.

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

My husband turned it on one night during dinner and we can't stop watching. It has us cracking up every episode!

• Cmrockett By  Cmrockett
    06.09.16

One of the Best!

Psych is one of the best and funniest shows over the last decade or more. It has the traditional mystery duo set up, but then adds a comic twist with how the due manage to solve the mysteries each week. Then add the great supporting characters, with the actors being perfect for their parts and you have a refreshing and highly enjoyable show. It ran for 8 seasons and while it's sad that it ended-it is timeless and highly bingeable!

• Cmrockett By  Cmrockett
    06.09.16

One of the Best!

Psych is one of the best and funniest shows over the last decade or more. It has the traditional mystery duo set up, but then adds a comic twist with how the due manage to solve the mysteries each week. Then add the great supporting characters, with the actors being perfect for their parts and you have a refreshing and highly enjoyable show. It ran for 8 seasons and while it's sad that it ended-it is timeless and highly singable!

• emeraldgnome By  emeraldgnome
    05.13.16

Better than most cop shows

Great comedy. I've been watching it on Netflix, and just about every episode has me laughing through the whole thing. Great cast. Also, if you love a good bromance, Shawn and Gus are in my top three along with Arthur/Merlin and Will/Hannibal.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Addicted

I stumbled across this series on Netflix and I have to say that I was addicted. I watched the entire series in less than a month. Great show, I really enjoy that you do not really have to watch every episode to enjoy. The story line is great and each episode has a different case.

• KandaceDeanne By  KandaceDeanne
    12.25.15

Funny, exciting, and just good entertainment. Keeps you on your toes while making you laugh, I watch this show when I need something to help boost my mood.