USA Psych | SheSpeaks

• hjardas hjardas
    10.21.15

The comedy writing is trying too hard, cheesy cheap jokes make it a little hard for me to watch. The mysteries are fun to follow, so if I'm in a cheesy mood and it's on TV I might watch it, but I never seek it out.

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

I miss this show! This is one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. James Roday is perfectly cast as a "psychic" who actually just is a super observant person who assists the police in their cases.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Love it

Funny, mystery solvers, photographic memory, hidden love and friendships but the two mc are childhood friends

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Funny show with an enjoyable cast. Lots of entertaining episodes. The great thing about this show was that it was different.

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

My husband turned it on one night during dinner and we can't stop watching. It has us cracking up every episode!

• Cmrockett By  Cmrockett
    06.09.16

One of the Best!

Psych is one of the best and funniest shows over the last decade or more. It has the traditional mystery duo set up, but then adds a comic twist with how the due manage to solve the mysteries each week. Then add the great supporting characters, with the actors being perfect for their parts and you have a refreshing and highly enjoyable show. It ran for 8 seasons and while it's sad that it ended-it is timeless and highly bingeable!

• Cmrockett By  Cmrockett
    06.09.16

One of the Best!

Psych is one of the best and funniest shows over the last decade or more. It has the traditional mystery duo set up, but then adds a comic twist with how the due manage to solve the mysteries each week. Then add the great supporting characters, with the actors being perfect for their parts and you have a refreshing and highly enjoyable show. It ran for 8 seasons and while it's sad that it ended-it is timeless and highly singable!

• emeraldgnome By  emeraldgnome
    05.13.16

Better than most cop shows

Great comedy. I've been watching it on Netflix, and just about every episode has me laughing through the whole thing. Great cast. Also, if you love a good bromance, Shawn and Gus are in my top three along with Arthur/Merlin and Will/Hannibal.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Addicted

I stumbled across this series on Netflix and I have to say that I was addicted. I watched the entire series in less than a month. Great show, I really enjoy that you do not really have to watch every episode to enjoy. The story line is great and each episode has a different case.

• KandaceDeanne By  KandaceDeanne
    12.25.15

Funny, exciting, and just good entertainment. Keeps you on your toes while making you laugh, I watch this show when I need something to help boost my mood.

• Aleighxo By  Aleighxo
    11.07.15

This is one of my favorite shows. It has corny scenes to it but I think that is what makes it all that more funny. The mysteries and cases are great to follow along with, and the relationships that are made in this series are heartwarming.