USA Burn Notice

USA Burn Notice

4.8
              Rated #25 in Television Shows
20 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I miss this show! This by far was my favorite show on tv. Hot cast, great plots, and lots of action. A+++++

Why this show rocks? Have you ever wanted to learn how to make a homemade bomb? Me neither. However this show teaches you a little bit about that and more. It is one of the best USA shows because its got action and a love story (Michael + Fiona forever). Being a spy never looked as cool and plus he was using every day items to get out of sticky situations. Highly recommended for binge watching

amazing show It's hilarious, hot, clever, and the plot drew me in.

He's kind of the modern MacGuyver, if you really think about it. Which can't be anything but awesome.

I was so sad to see this show end. My husband and I loved it! We recommend it to friends all the time that want something new to watch. We are huge Bruce Campbell fans and he is AMAZING in this show. Its a good show with round about qualitlies. You have action and romance. Good storyline and a great cast that works well together!

This is a show I watched with my son and I have bought each season for hi when they come out. It is the modern day Macgyver, now that was a show I could still watch unlike the Golden Girls.

I love burn notice! i got addicted to this series while i was taking care of my new born. it's funny, mysterious and thrilling too :)

Action packed show. Always fun to watch.

not very plausible

This season primer is tomorrow I can't wait! I wanna know who a is and I want to know why go after the girls!

This show reminded me of Magiver the way they were always improvising a way to get out of tight situations. Action packed with great characters and more plot lines surprises than you expect.

I really miss my Michael Wesson and Fi right now and this years series finale was heartwrenching to say goodbye to such a good show Ive watched all these years. I highly recommend this to everyone.

action packed

Entertaining, explosive fish-trying-to-get-back-into-water program. Amusing characters, interesting story lines, lots of things that go "boom."

Great action packed show. Keeps you sucked in and watching.