USA Burn Notice | SheSpeaks

• babyslim1982 By  babyslim1982
    10.12.16

I miss this show! This by far was my favorite show on tv. Hot cast, great plots, and lots of action. A+++++

• Bs252608 By  Bs252608
    08.21.16

Why this show rocks?

Have you ever wanted to learn how to make a homemade bomb? Me neither. However this show teaches you a little bit about that and more. It is one of the best USA shows because its got action and a love story (Michael + Fiona forever). Being a spy never looked as cool and plus he was using every day items to get out of sticky situations. Highly recommended for binge watching

• Acoulibaly By  Acoulibaly
    07.14.16

amazing show

It's hilarious, hot, clever, and the plot drew me in.

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

He's kind of the modern MacGuyver, if you really think about it. Which can't be anything but awesome.

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.23.14

I was so sad to see this show end. My husband and I loved it! We recommend it to friends all the time that want something new to watch. We are huge Bruce Campbell fans and he is AMAZING in this show. Its a good show with round about qualitlies. You have action and romance. Good storyline and a great cast that works well together!

• rocksue77 By  rocksue77
    10.23.14

This is a show I watched with my son and I have bought each season for hi when they come out. It is the modern day Macgyver, now that was a show I could still watch unlike the Golden Girls.

• sassygirl13 By  sassygirl13
    10.22.14

I love burn notice! i got addicted to this series while i was taking care of my new born. it's funny, mysterious and thrilling too :)

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

Action packed show. Always fun to watch.

• larry72 By  larry72
    08.02.14

not very plausible

• Njs4evergirl By  Njs4evergirl
    06.10.14

This season primer is tomorrow I can't wait! I wanna know who a is and I want to know why go after the girls!