US Weekly Magazine Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

Great read

I'm never bored with these magazines one of my favorites highly recommend a must have perfect for killing time would make a great just because present i.e. family members avid readers I'd buy this again

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

This is one of several Hollywood gossip magazines I subscribe to when I can get a good deal.

• Suziekim78 By  Suziekim78
    08.11.15

This magazine is just ok. I like to look at the pictures of the celebrities, but often times the pics are fuzzy and out of focus. But that's what you get when you read a rag mag like this. The articles are less than stellar, and don't seem to have any real substance to them.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Great Gossip magazine very affordable

• skyrobinson By  skyrobinson
    07.09.14

Love it!! If you want to know the latest fashion and beauty tips this is your magazine. I love all the colorful pages inside and the articles on all my favorite stars. It's my go to magazine for gossip.

• sara321 By  sara321
    06.30.14

This is my go to magazine for celebrity gossip. It has always been my favorite.

• SheilaMR By  SheilaMR
    04.19.14

Good magazine for keeping up with Hollywood gossip.

• dianej89 By  dianej89
    04.18.14

i get this mag in the mail awsome

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Gotta have my US Weekly!

• Shanshan603 By  Shanshan603
    02.23.14

Ok magazine for the dentist waiting room...but nothing I would ever by just to read myself. The stories they have are always ones that are already out. Not very entertaining.

• jellybird By  jellybird
    06.14.13

This magazine offers a variety of things to read about. Interesting and entertaining.

• ugiemoore By  ugiemoore
    06.13.13

One of my favorite celebrity magazines, I love keeping up with the stars and this magazine lets me do just that.

• GoDucks By  GoDucks
    05.09.13

This is the only gossip magazine I subscribe to! It seems to be more accurate than the others and isn't trashy!

• rachelgriffin By  rachelgriffin
    05.09.13

The only magazine where I get my juicy celebrity gossip from.

• Silvery By  Silvery