U by Kotex Tween pads | SheSpeaks

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    07.02.18

Great

These are one of my favorite pads! They are made for petite people and smaller teens and pre teens.

• GCastillion By  GCastillion
    06.29.18

I'm No Longer a Tween, but I Still Use Them

I am petite, so the U by Kotex Tween pads work perfectly for me. The only down side is that Wal-Mart is the only place I can find them. Whenever I use pads, they are usually huge. These aren't. Also, I have never had one leak on me and I usually have a heavy period. I recommend everyone should try them because they are a great product. Lastly, the packaging is fabulous. They are pretty and can be carried in your purse without any embarrassment.

• vramos99 By  vramos99
    12.18.17

Great for school

You can barely feel it there! It works great for in school! Very small and discreet!

• kelseyessex305 By  kelseyessex305
    11.23.17

Super light

This product is super light and i almost i forgot that i was wearing it

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

The best

Best on the go female product out there! It is compact and easy to conceal, very comfortable and great for active ladies!

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    09.09.16

Why not have the best in the market?

I've also used Kotex products they are reliable and stand the test of time. When I had a daughter and it was time to educate her they had a sample pack and I was able to have to her which pads she would feel comfortable it. It was a big help. They have been around for ever, the new design and package make it easy for backpack, purse and pocket you can't beat that! Thank u Kotex!

• Emily240 By  Emily240
    09.08.16

Great product

These are so cute. They mad me feel super comfortable about starting my period because they were so pretty. They are also super absorbent.

• lmccall67 By  lmccall67
    07.29.16

Perfect for little girls

These are great for daytime wear not overnight. There are good for teens and pre teens because they are small for them.

• Danielleshu By  Danielleshu
    07.18.16

Kotex U Tween

I am a loyal Kotex u user so when my daughter started her period last mont I bought her the tweens and another competitors brand. She told me she liked the Tween brand better so like mother like daughter we are U by Kotex all the way. The do prevent leaks and they feel more sturdy for being a slim pad.