U KoteX sanitary pads | SheSpeaks

• Arinthea By  Arinthea
    11.06.17

This is super comfy and cute to carry in my purse. No leaks or embarrassment.

• chouser By  chouser
    11.18.16

Awesome

Most comfortable pad by far. These are my go to. I have tried many different kinds that were terrible. Would highly recommend

• clairsilver By  clairsilver
    09.05.16

I did not like these at all. They're comfortable but they're terrible for people like me who sleep on their stomach. They don't offer enough coverage.

• Kcntrl1 By  Kcntrl1
    07.10.16

This is my all time favorite brand. I never feel like the pads are too big and bulky. They are very comfortable to wear. I've never had any problems with bunching or bleeding through.

• marshallce By  marshallce
    07.06.16

Great for first timers!

When I first got my period, these were the pads that were available to me. There were great, especially for my first time! They didn't feel to bulky or weird, and they moved with my body (which was important because I was at a work camp!) These made my first time not so bad.

• jmorris2 By  jmorris2
    06.27.16

Great for a picky person.

This is a product that i buy for my daughter . I will actually go to another store if they do not have it. She is very picky but loves how comfortable it is.

• emeraldgnome By  emeraldgnome
    05.13.16

Perfect for granny panties!

These are my absolute favorite pads. I previously bought the Always Infinity brand, but didn't like the way the wings were shaped; they just didn't work well with my "granny panties." These are great!

• Desireelyn95 By  Desireelyn95
    05.04.16

Good absorbent

These are my favorite brand. Perfect for what I need to use them for.

• SereneFairy By  SereneFairy
    11.17.14

This thing was very useful not a disappointment at all when you have your time of the month this works really well and most of all it lasted for an entire day that doesn't always work with other pads but this one does I will definitely will continue buying in the near future good pads are really not hard to find it just that this one seems to have earned it's keep.