Tyson Honey Battered Breast Tenders Review | SheSpeaks

• Robin04 By  Robin04
    09.27.17

This is one of my families quick snack baked in the oven to perfect crisp and meat stays juicy inside then dipped in our favorite Ken's honey mustard sauce with a side of seasoned potato wedges...

• DHarris1 By  DHarris1
    11.21.14

My 4 year old loves these!

• erdaley By  erdaley
    11.11.14

Kids loved them fast and simple after school snack. Love Tyson chicken

• lovetoreview28 By  lovetoreview28
    03.05.14

The kids love theses, and I love how simple it is.

• Thatchickp By  Thatchickp
    02.26.14

I like the taste it's really good but yes they are greasy. I love to make these when I come home from college :)

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

My daughter loves these. I love that they are made by Tyson. Great tasting. I would recommend.

• mamma02 By  mamma02
    11.26.13

I actually just tried these Tyson Battered Breasts Tenders and I have to say I was a bit disappointed. I had expected them to taste more like chicken breast and to me they tasted a bit imitation. My daughter, however, loved them. I think it's really personal preference but my preference will be to get them mainly for a quick meal for my daughter. None for me.

• MrsHarrisInc By  MrsHarrisInc
    11.21.13

Tyson Honey Battered Breast Tenders make for a quick and easy dinner at my house!! I have a family of 5 and I also work everyday so I can appreciate a product that enables me to put a wholesome meal on the table in less than twenty minute! My kids absolutely loved these chicken tenders. I served the chicken with a side of honey mustard to dip and made mashed potatoes & green beans to go with. I will definitely buy these again soon!!

• Kaynaebae By  Kaynaebae
    11.18.13

Not the best but great for something quick

• GrOkRo By  GrOkRo
    11.14.13

Prior to my husband and I getting together this was all he'd fix for him and his kids, they are pretty good, and they lived on them for years. when I let him "cook" he proudly announces that Tyson is cooking dinner tonight!

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.11.13

Pretty good. The honey batter keeps them from being too plain. It is battered though, so I don't eat them often. But it's a good cheat when I do.

• SophiaMC12 By  SophiaMC12
    08.29.12

I have gotten these a few times and for some odd reason have noticed that they are hit or miss. Sometimes they are amazing and other days they are terrible.

• tiffinymunn By  tiffinymunn
    08.29.12

BEST TYSON PRODUCT BY FAR!!!!

• Page55 By  Page55
    04.10.12

Bleh, I found the Tyson Honey Battered Breast Tenders to be chopped up chicken pieces that came out of the oven greasy. Would not buy again. Heavy on the batter and greasy.

• xaveria2 By  xaveria2
    04.10.12

A family favorite. We make these and have a few different dipping sauces. Very good!