Tyson Day Starts flatbreads | SheSpeaks

• kissingslipknot88 By  kissingslipknot88
    08.18.16

Hit!

I just tried these. Super fast to heat up and helps out on a morning where my kids and I are running late and I have no time to cook. I love it!

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    08.13.14

Excellent tasting, quick breakfast option! These flatbreads give you a tasty and filling breakfast in a minute and a half. The crisping tray keeps the product from getting that tough or chewy texture that microwaving sometimes causes with bread. I've tried both the eggs/cheese/bacon option and their ham/eggs/onion/green pepper options an am thrilled that they taste like a home-cooked breakfast. The calorie count is between 350-380 with 13-14 grams of protein that keeps you going until your mid-morning snack or lunch. You can get a box of three flatbreads for between 5.49-5.99 at most stores and my regular grocery store just had them on sale (buy one, get one for 5.99) so I stocked up. Tyson also offers a printable 1.00 off coupon on their website.