Tylenol Tylenol PM | SheSpeaks

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.16.20

I used this just last night! Lower back pain was keeping me from being able to sleep. I only took one and it did the trick, was able to sleep comfortably thru the night. Very pleased with the result.

• Dmosser172 By  Dmosser172
    04.14.20

Not for people with serious sleep problems

This did absolutely nothing for me sadly 😢 I have serious trouble sleeping, and I've tried everything there is and was so hopeful this would work as I have Spina bifida occulta so pain is a major reason I have so much trouble sleeping I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep and the 4 nights I tried this I was stuck wide awake all night

• salahelleinad By  salahelleinad
    04.25.18

This helps a lot with chronic pain. way better than niquil. It will have you sleeping within 20 minutes tops and keeps you asleep. I would not take this if you have to wake up early the next morning unless you take it no later than 9pm.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

It works

This is great for when you are in pain, and you need help sleeping. I have never had any problems with it. After I wake up the pain is gone, and I got a good nights rest.

• casecreations By  casecreations
    01.07.16

I use it every night for chronic pain it's the only one I've found that helps with sleep and the pain.

• mandakp22 By  mandakp22
    12.17.14

This product works good until the next morning when you wake up feeling drugged.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.23.14

Works good. Relieves pain and helps you sleep. My husband has a bad back and takes this sometimes to help him sleep and it works.

• gorda361 By  gorda361
    10.16.13

my favorite relieves my pain right away

• simplyvall5 By  simplyvall5
    05.28.13

I like Tylenol PM because it help get a sound rest. I dont ever wake up feeling hung over like some products. Take the recommended dose and enjoy a restful, sound night sleep. Really just like they say.

• jaelynbeauty13 By  jaelynbeauty13
    01.24.13

This works anytime I take it. Works really well on my migranes as well. Help me to relax and go to sleep when paired with my Sleepytime tea.