Two Little Hands Productions Signing Time DVDs | SheSpeaks

• ThePlaceForBusyMoms By  ThePlaceForBusyMoms
    01.03.17

The Game Changer

Signing Time videos were played non stop in my house for almost 2 years! They were so beneficial to us. My best friend's husband is deaf and I desired that our kids could play together without communication issues between the two families. Not only did my kids learn how to sign basic signs but my husband and I learned so much watching these. Then my son was diagnosed with communication issues and I doubt he would have made so much improvement had it not been for Two Little Hands Productions. Even his therapist was amazed!

• bmautz By  bmautz
    10.12.15

I loved these videos for my students with special needs learning communication skills. She was engaging and fun. I didn't understand all the colored band aids on her fingers but it was an easy and fun way to learn sign language for the students and myself. She has many short videos uploaded online to get a taste.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

TWO HANDS UP! Beautiful, entertaining, educational in more than just signs but also the English vocabulary, counting, ABC's, weather, seasons, colors, animals, and so much more! So worth the cost. My kids have been watching these videos since infancy and sign pretty decently, these videos were especially helpful before my kids could speak because they were able to communicate their wants and needs via their tiny little hands. Such a great tool in so many ways, LOVE IT!!!!!

• cocoandtwins By  cocoandtwins
    06.01.15

I used these videos with my twin boys when they were little. They were also helpful for me as a visual learner to see the signs done in repetition. My boys had slight speech delays and learning common signs helped us to communicate.

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    11.09.14

We love signing time in our house! Both kids learned to communicate with me at a very young age because of these videos.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.05.14

We borrowed these from other family members and they are amazing. My daughter loves these DVDs. They make it so easy to teach sign language. They are very educational and really get kids interacting with them. I would recommend that everyone.

• Ppepper1990 By  Ppepper1990
    09.28.14

Love these movies, we didn't purchase, we borrowed from the library, but would definitely spend the $ on the set!

• MCurry17 By  MCurry17
    01.25.14

My brother loves this show. He knows basic sign language because he watches this show. (I have learned a lot myself)

• snochik33 By  snochik33
    01.18.14

Probably the best investment I have made for my son and my family! We ALL love signing time!! My son LOVES Rachel and he's basically grown up with these guys! He was able to communicate with us using sign language far sooner than I would have expected him to be talking! It really took the frustration out of everyday tasks and he LOVED the videos. I also learned of my love for ASL as well!! Cant tell you how much I love this company!!

• flyjarswife By  flyjarswife
    05.15.13

My kids loved these as babies and toddlers and learning sign language was such a great way to communicate with them before they could talk. Great product!