Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 Review | SheSpeaks

• dragonfly10011 By  dragonfly10011
    12.27.18

Good

I love the twilight movies. I think they are wonderful. Good movies that are nice vampire movies.

• Claraina By  Claraina
    04.20.18

Gotta to watch

Love love love these r wonderful super great movies of love and romance with a clean vampire twist these r must sees!!

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

I love the twilight movies but this movie really is not for kids. then begining is nice because edward and bella get married and after that the entire movie is basically their honeymoon. not until the end is when a little drama occurs when they find out bella is pregnant with edwards baby while still being human..

• Kellymcc35 By  Kellymcc35
    05.03.16

Love story with a twist!

Love story with a twist at the end. I loved the entire twilight series! Books & Movies. I've never been a fan of vampire movies but this one is definitely worth watching. It has everything. Action, drama, romance, and more. Live this series!

• johnalys By  johnalys
    02.29.16

Did not think I would end up liking this movie as much as I did. Quality is great and kept me entertained throughout. The first one is definitely my favorite

• lmengel By  lmengel
    01.20.16

Good movie but not the greatest. Again not the best graphics.

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

#TeamEdward Always will be a twilight fan. This movie was perfect :)

• RachelRitaRae By  RachelRitaRae
    10.25.15

Loved this movie, it had the perfect amount of romance to the story and really kept the characters in a realistic point of view throughout. The ending kept you wanting more!

• Tammy150 By  Tammy150
    10.24.15

I loved the Twilight saga movies. Those 2 had the best love sences.

• Tammy150 By  Tammy150
    10.24.15

I loved the Twilight saga movies. Those 2 had the best love sences.

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    08.24.15

I love the whole series and could watch them over and over.

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    08.16.15

I loved the books, the movies were hard to like just because the books pull you in so much. My youngest daughter however did not read the books only watched the movies and loved these.

• kphilip By  kphilip
    08.16.15

The series was alright. If your into Vampires and Werewolves with a splash of romance, than this is the books or movies for you. I loved the romance part of them, just not into the vampires and werewolves

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

Intense and very entertaining! I loved it! Can't wait for the next one!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I honestly don't know what the obsession is with these Twilight movies. I sat through this one basically because my best friend held me hostage. I wish I could get that time back. I want my vampires to be actual vampires - blood thirsty, aggressive and mean. I don't want them to sparkle!