Tweezerman Animal Print Slant Tweezers Review | SheSpeaks

• Dollydog By  Dollydog
    05.24.16

Tweezerman rocks!

The best there is. I use these both personally and professionally and they are the best tweezers out there. They will grab even the finest, smallest of hair and keep a tight grip for a smooth and easy extraction. The hair simply does not slip from these tweezers.

• Kaurkarin786 By  Kaurkarin786
    12.05.13

Expensive!

• cbibbo16 By  cbibbo16
    11.27.13

super sharp love they have a sharpening service when they get dull little pricey but well worth the 25 spent

• Teraz7 By  Teraz7
    08.30.13

I have 2 pAir of these because I lose a lot of things and just love the leopard ! Work great !

• CarisaLin By  CarisaLin
    08.22.13

I love these tweezers. They really do have a a precision edge. I usually buy a spare that way if one goes missing I am never without my tweezers

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05
    11.29.12

work great, get the hair out :)

• RobynsWorld By  RobynsWorld
    11.29.12

I do not have the animal print, but I do have the Tweezerman Slanted Tweezers and I cannot believe how much better they are than other tweezers. Honestly, I thought for years a tweezer is a tweezer but a friend convinced me I should try this while at Sephora and I was amazed! They really do grab the little hairs so much better! This is the only brand of Tweezer I will buy ever again.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.24.12

i have two of these. i keep one in the bathroom and one in my purse. they are great quality and the end of the tweezer aligns up perfectly. i have had some other brands that you cant pluck any hairs or get out a splinter with them because the tip is not even with each other. i hate that. but these are perfect. highly recommed-very cute

• Twinkle-Lyn By  Twinkle-Lyn
    09.11.10

I love the giraffe print! So CUTE!

• toofaced By  toofaced
    09.11.10

Quite possibly the cutest things ever! They also work really well too. I use them to pluck my brows and they are amazing! You can buy these at Sephora!

• nonion79 By  nonion79
    10.25.09

So stylish...but a bit expensive for a just tweezers

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    10.23.09

arent they?!?! I normally love Zebra but i went outside the box and got Giraffe. Cant wait to get these....OHHHH BTW these are from Sephora.com dont know where else they have them.

• momagarry By  momagarry