Turtle Mountain Organic So Delicious Dairy Free Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream

Turtle Mountain Organic So Delicious Dairy Free Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream

4.3
              Rated #85 in Frozen Foods
11 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

YUMMY! I'VE TRIED MANY SO DELICIOUS PRODUCTS AND ALL OF THEM ARE YUMMY!

When your child is allergic to dairy, having products like this on the market is a godsend. Most alternatives to real ice cream are terrible. However, So Delicious products taste great.

It's a little pricey but since I stay away from dairy now, its a great option. :)

The price isn't worth it. It does taste like a quality product but without a coupon I go with a different option.

Not bad but the price make me go with other things. A friend uses the coconut milk since she can't have soy or dairy and it is a good option for her. Would get now and then if on sale.

You gotta love an ice cream that most people won't recognize as vegan, they just notice the great taste and smooth creamy texture. The entire So Delicious product line is great.

I loved this soy ice cream..it's creamy and rich..a must for those milk intolerant. I would buy it again, next time in a new flavor

I haven't tried this yet, but would LOVE to!! Vanilla Icream is my favorite, so I would love to try a healthier version!!

I would love to try it , it looks great.

This is sooooooooo good! I tried the mocha almond fudge.

This is a quart full of yummy goodness! If you are looking for a alterntive to milk base ice-cream, just go for a bowl full of ice-cream made by Turtle Mountain! They have lots of flavors, but their basic vanilla is very good and doesn't have a burnt soy flavor like other soy ice-creams I have encountered. It is very creamy and rich tasting, and is easily found in the ice-cream section at walmart. Also, if you watch the website http://www.turtlemountain.com/products/products.html you can find coupons from time to time to print for many of their milk free products. Enjoy!