Turtle Mountain Organic So Delicious Dairy Free Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• heathermac By  heathermac
    11.13.14

When your child is allergic to dairy, having products like this on the market is a godsend. Most alternatives to real ice cream are terrible. However, So Delicious products taste great.

• drivermonster By  drivermonster
    11.13.14

It's a little pricey but since I stay away from dairy now, its a great option. :)

• ginagirl4259 By  ginagirl4259
    09.25.14

The price isn't worth it. It does taste like a quality product but without a coupon I go with a different option.

• suzpel By  suzpel
    05.31.13

Not bad but the price make me go with other things. A friend uses the coconut milk since she can't have soy or dairy and it is a good option for her. Would get now and then if on sale.

• sunnyvegan By  sunnyvegan
    05.29.13

You gotta love an ice cream that most people won't recognize as vegan, they just notice the great taste and smooth creamy texture. The entire So Delicious product line is great.

• lovesanfrancisco By  lovesanfrancisco
    08.29.12

I loved this soy ice cream..it's creamy and rich..a must for those milk intolerant. I would buy it again, next time in a new flavor

• taulbeegeorgie By  taulbeegeorgie
    08.10.10

I haven't tried this yet, but would LOVE to!! Vanilla Icream is my favorite, so I would love to try a healthier version!!

• rachel_lynne By  rachel_lynne
    05.15.09

The taste isn't bad. But it's not good enough for the price. I'm more of a rice-milk or coconut-milk based dessert person.

• gzc3gzc By  gzc3gzc
    05.10.09

The true test was whether my kids would go for it. They happen to love the "Banana Split" ice cream sandwiches made by this company. I also love that they are a Kosher product as well. Vanilla didn't do it for me.

• tlc711 By  tlc711
    04.20.09

Forgot to add that I paid closer to $6 for it. I wish it was only $4!