Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
EASY , CHEESY CHICKEN ENCHILADOS KIDS AND ADULTS LOVE
In love with halal guys in NYC or another food cart style chicken and rice? Try out this recipe to get your fix.
Delicious chicken with some potatoes and carrots. Super yummy!