Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
Mustard and pretzels create an explosion of goodness as a breading for these delicious pork chops!
Sometimes we just want a burger... This is a very filling way to get all of your vegetables into your burger, kick out the carbs, and still have a health…
A quick, healthy, one-pot chili that's also delicious!