Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
Wonderful combination of cabbage and sausage!
A quick and easy pasta dish with the taste of Italy for the entire family to enjoy.
This chicken dish is full of rich flavor and sits in a white wine Swiss cheese sauce that serves very well over pasta, but can also stand alone.