Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
Healthy Marinara Sauce Even Your Kids Will LOVE!
I have never had a child complain about "chunks ". When my kids were little I would either make bigger …
A new approach to a family favorite, spaghetti.
Marinated Pork Shish Kebab done on the grill. Super easy and a must have for a family get together!