Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
The combination of lime and cilantro creates a fresh flavor that can be easily incorporated into almost any dish. Here?s my new favorite recipe.
A crock-pot recipe that is fool-proof.
It tastes as good as it looks! Yum! You can SEE the flavor on those noodles!