Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
This is a delightful low-calorie, low-fat healthy dish! You can eat it as a side or be creative and add in some more vegetables or proteins to make it a …
My mom used to make this when I was growing up and I make it for my family. I don't know where she found this recipe.
This is a crisp pastry tart for two. I got the original recipe from my daughter and added the fresh spinach. SO good !