Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
This interesting spin on a classic vegetable will make you look like a gourmet.
This is a very simple and basic dish to make, but came out wonderful. The chicken ended up being so juicy and the vegetables tasted great.
Pork butts or Boston butts are extremely affordable cuts of meat that make the PERFECT pulled pork.