Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
Super easy and wonderfully versatile kid-friendly dish made in the slow cooker (crock pot).
This is a twist on my mom's homemade mac and cheese. The only difference is that I add curry powder for a unique flavor!
An alternative to heavy pasta, these ravioli are made with won ton wrappers to reduce carbs and calories. A fusion of a traditional Italian style pasta …