Truly Hard Seltzer Review | SheSpeaks

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.07.20

Just Okay

Truly Hard seltzer is okay. There are better alcohol seltzer in the market. I do like that they have a lot more flavor choices though.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.07.20

Pleasantly Surprised!

I really like these. I think I had the Passion Fruit flavor. I generally don't like flavored seltzers, alcoholic or otherwise - they usually don't have enough fruit flavor and often have a funny aftertaste. I also don't really like the taste of alcohol. That combination made me think I'd probably dislike Truly, but I took a sip of a friend's and was very pleasantly surprised - I switched from wine to Truly for the rest of the night. I also liked that it didn't fill me up too much, like beer does, and it was stronger than I thought it would be, which could be a good or a bad thing depending on the circumstances! I would definitely drink it again, and have already thought that I'd get a case of it next time I want to bring something to a party - whenever things get back to normal, of course.

• Rjack79 By  Rjack79
    05.12.20

Great taste and does not leave you feeling bloated at all.

• Leximarie07 By  Leximarie07
    12.27.19

This rocks!

Better then white claw. If you like a alcohol beverage that taste smooth and almost as if its a flavored water truly is the way to go. It has a nice tint of flavor and doesnt cause heartburn. Definitely recommend truly to the people who dont like the taste of coolers.

• Mrsebrust By  Mrsebrust
    07.31.19

Not for me

I enjoy the taste of these, but they weren't something I would want to consume very often. They were a little too sweet and made me feel too full.

• aminator By  aminator
    07.24.19

Great for summer

I've tried a couple of brands, and this one is the best. The grapefruit is my favorite. The straight flavors are much better than the combos - grapefruit is much better than grapefruit/pomelo.

• Coffeelady By  Coffeelady
    07.24.19

Berry is best

I love the berry variety pack! It is light and refreshing with a little kick. Perfect drink for summer.

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    07.23.19

Refreshing!

A nice, refreshing summertime adult beverage - these are perfect for a pool day or summer evening. I love the variety in flavors!