True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix | SheSpeaks

• albrew By  albrew
    06.14.17

Best drink mix. It's the only mix that I can find that isn't loaded with sugar or artificial sweetener. My kids love it and I don't mind giving it to them.

• TexasQueen By  TexasQueen
    06.08.17

NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS!!!

My boys love this and because it's low in sugar and has no artificial sweeteners makes it perfect!!!

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

with me dieting I use thee all the time to put in my water and tea

• cprechtl By  cprechtl
    01.10.16

I love this stuff. I hate to drink plain water and this helps me get the fluid intake I need. Great taste.

• clair_brodie By  clair_brodie
    07.29.15

I absolutely LOVE the True Lemon water mix-ins. The #1 reason is that they do NOT contain aspartame (which I am allergic to). I am always finding them on sale so I have bought a whole bunch of different flavors and the raspberry lemonade is one of my favorites. Depending on how big my water bottle is, I can use half a packet for a water bottle and it is still full of flavor. (I normally do this for the 16.9 oz water bottles) and by doing this it makes my 10 drinks turn in to 20.