True Lemon Crystallized Lemon Review | SheSpeaks

• Melissab21 By  Melissab21
    09.07.15

I love True Lemon. I use at least two packets a day. I use them to make lemonade and my lemonade comes out perfect every time.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

Taste just like squeezing a lemon into your drink! This is great for on the go or at work.

• djonae18 By  djonae18
    11.13.13

I absolutely love these lemon packets! You can use them for so many things and they are so portable! You can use them for a glass of lemonade, use it with soap to wash your hands on the go, freshen your breath and more!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Love love love these. Perfect to make lemon water while on the go.

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    10.23.13

i LOVETHIS STUFF!!!! It is very convenient and the lemon taste is perfect. Add it to your tea (hot or cold), your water- whatever you want to add a lemon taste. It even tastes great in yogurt!

• marip1 By  marip1
    09.25.13

Good taste and very convenient

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

This stuff is great, especially if you survive in an office with a water cooler and no refrigerator. It makes your tea or water so much better, and is easy to carry in your purse in the little packets.

• GabriellaC By  GabriellaC
    01.03.13

Love lemon!

• Paxygirl By  Paxygirl
    01.02.13

Love this! Was actually sent a box during deployment (US Navy) and it was awesome. Great crisp flavor and would simple put I my large bottled water for the day. When your in the middle of the ocean this is a very refreshing drink. I bought some right when I got back.

• lilith By  lilith
    01.01.13

great taste.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

great flavor, portable, what's not to love?

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

I just bought my first box of this and I really like it! I only need a tiny bit in my teeth to make the lemon flavor! Its cheaper than buying real lemons and there is less waste.

• mkfolse By  mkfolse
    10.07.11

Love the product. i use the lemon, lime and grapefruit. I use it in water and I've also cooked with it. Recipes can be found on the True Lemon website. The box also gives what the equivalent of a packet to the fruit for easy substitution.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

They sent me free packets from the company. They are super convenient to take on the go. I still prefer the real thing or liquid lemon or lime. The packets dont give as much taste as I had hoped or like.

• phxrose By  phxrose