True Citrus True Lime | SheSpeaks

• mdclark96 By  mdclark96
    08.28.15

This is a great product if you are looking to cut your sugar intake. I use this in order to better regulate how much sugar I intake by adding more water, etc. The flavors are also amazing. I've tried the Grapefruit, Lemon and Orange and all are very good. My husband loved the lemon because I add real lemons to the container that I make this in. Great product!

• my__lizard By  my__lizard
    07.14.14

I love this product - I do love the entire citrus offering which includes True Lime, True Lemon, True Orange, and True Grapefruit. I like the flavor they add to my water or to my low carb beer. You can add them to turn a low flavor beer into a great summer beverage and not destroy your carb allowance since they add no sugar. I even cook with them, add them to my pies, or give them as a treat to my kids in place of a sugary candy. I highly recommend this product - it is a great find especially if you have food sensitivities..