Tropicana Trop50 Pulp Free Orange Juice | SheSpeaks

• GraceCasas By  GraceCasas
    03.20.13

MMM.. I was waiting for something like this to come out. I am a health nut so since this drink was always high in calories and sugar i used to stray from it. But now i cant get enough of it. It had a good source of vitiamans which is perfect for the kids!

• Jenicsf By  Jenicsf
    01.05.13

I like this juice a lot because it light. Regular juice gives me a stomach ache so this is a great alternative to watering regular juice down. It's usually always on sale at a great price too.

• randyontheglobe By  randyontheglobe
    11.04.12

It's Tang in the expensive juice cooler. I truly think this product is awful. The sweetener has an noticeably artificial taste and it's only 42% juice. I bought it by mistake because the label is so similar and it's stocked with the 100% juice products in the supermarket. I will pass on Tropicana products from now on.

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.13.12

Has a slightly fake taste but still tastes good

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

I don't like the artificial sweetener taste and it tastes less substantial. I prefer the real thing!

• classicredrose By  classicredrose
    02.15.12

This is the worst tasting juice I have ever had! It was gritty and sour. It still had a long time to go before it expired,m but it tasted like it had gone bad. I would NOT advise anyone to buy this product ! :(

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.28.12

I think this stuff was alright.

• tmckinley26 By  tmckinley26
    03.06.11

I brought this product on sale at Walmart. It does not have a true orange juice taste but my kids liked mixing it with sparklng water and drinking their orange drink. I did not care for the taste but it was not that bad. I did add it to orange cranberry muffins and it was really good in the muffins. I did add some oranges to the mix as well but the Trop50 was less calories than traditional orange juice and it is great to mix this juice into other things.

• Gina67 By  Gina67
    03.05.11

I also thought it tasted like Tang(but I like Tang so it tasted fine to me) Nothing beats real OJ so I can see what people mean by it not tasting quite right. The great thing about it was that I had the whole container to myself because no one else in the house would drink it!

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    02.25.11

This oj is pretty good. You have to realize it's not going to taste exactly like your normal oj b/c it's half the calories. It is a good substitute if you're watching calories.