Tristar Products Genie Bra | SheSpeaks

• Jae_21 By  Jae_21
    04.17.17

Bra

The way they advertise this particular bra on television is not how it fits! It's very uncomfortable.

• slgirl37 By  slgirl37
    12.09.15

I have large breasts, I am a 38DD. And I have always needed to wear a bra with underwire. But I saw this bra on tv and I got all excited thinking finally I could wear a bra with no underwire and be comfortable but it didn't give me the support that I need!

• FreeBeingX By  FreeBeingX
    03.15.12

I tried 3 sizes - Large, 1x, 2x and 3x. The cup sizes did not change at all. Bra is a "pullover" type & was uncomfortable to put on & remove. The breast support was not very good at all. The front bottom (on all 3 sizes) kept rolling up. At a cost of around $20 for 2 bras, this would be a good buy if the bras were anything like the advertisements claim. The one good thing about this bra was that it has removable pad inserts.