Triscuit Brown Roce baked with Sweet Potato Roasted Sweet Onion | SheSpeaks

• noimnotamish By  noimnotamish
    09.22.17

Great snack

These crackers are irresistibly addicting. I tried these as an alternative snack to chips and loved the onion flavor. I felt better that these were baked and felt satisfied after eating a few handfuls but didn't feel bad if I ate half the box.

• Beautyasguru By  Beautyasguru
    10.28.15

I have always been a fan of Triscuit ,and now with the great new flavors and the creative recipes they are more fun than ever to eat and share.

• lucielu By  lucielu
    09.28.14

triscuits have always been my go to salty snack & seem to go w/anything you put on them-

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

Triscuits are my go-to snack. I also love to eat a few with cheese for a take-along breakfast to work. Of the newest flavors, though, this is my least favorite. Don't like the onion flavor. Overall, I give Triscuits a thumbs up as a great cracker.

• kmyette By  kmyette
    12.04.13

Really yummy! Slight tang!

• MJM926 By  MJM926
    11.17.13

My weakness is salty snacks. Triscuit lets me give in to my cravings without feeling guilty afterwards. So many awesome flavors to choose from. A great alternative to potato chips.

• pixiepower By  pixiepower
    03.31.13

Picked these up at the store because they looked interesting and we eat triscuits weekly. I cannot say enough about these. There is so much delicious flavor packed in this little cracker without being salty. It's crunchier yet lighter than the regular triscuits. I seriously had to restrain myself from eating the whole box.