Trident Sugarless Gum Tropical Twist Review | SheSpeaks

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.25.17

Like this gum.

I like this gum as it is sugarless and has a great taste to it. I get nervous a lot and it helps me to be chewing some gum.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I really like this flavor of trident. This is a good brand of gum and love that it's dentist recommended!

• mespeaks99 By  mespeaks99
    02.26.15

This is my favorite flavor of chewing gum. The flavor lasts longer than most. I chew this after meals in place of dessert when I want something sweet. I think it is better for your teeth too because it is sugarfree.

• Overthinker By  Overthinker
    04.12.13

I used to really enjoy chewing this gum ... The flavor is so tasty that my kids never let me get more than one.

• CHRISTINA44 By  CHRISTINA44
    11.08.12

Its OK, I guess, It just loses the flavor really quick and gets hard to chew, gives me a head ache.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I don't understand all of the bad reviews. I like this gum. It has a tropical taste, and is sugarfree, which is great for me!

• cocoabella By  cocoabella
    07.28.09

Trident Tropical Twist is one of my favorite sugarless gums. The flavor lasts a good long while and the gum has a good texture. It is a great way to soother a craving for something sweet and not take in extra calories.

• tig0411 By  tig0411
    06.13.09

I usually don't like sugarless gum, but this is one I can stand. The only downside is that it has a bad smell, one day I was in the car with my father and he thought that he kept smelling cat urine. Come to find out what he was smelling was this gum. Anyway, even though it smells bad, I still like the taste. Although, my absolute favorite gum would have to be Trident Wild Blueberry Twist. If you like fruity gums, then you should definitely try it. The only problem is that stores have begun not to carry it anymore so you might have trouble finding it.

• xoxo4debbie By  xoxo4debbie
    06.09.09

I think this is the nastiest gum I have ever put in my mouth!! It smells like trucker pits and tastes even worse!