Trident Sugarless Gum Tropical Twist | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I don't understand all of the bad reviews. I like this gum. It has a tropical taste, and is sugarfree, which is great for me!

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.25.17

Like this gum.

I like this gum as it is sugarless and has a great taste to it. I get nervous a lot and it helps me to be chewing some gum.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I really like this flavor of trident. This is a good brand of gum and love that it's dentist recommended!

• mespeaks99 By  mespeaks99
    02.26.15

This is my favorite flavor of chewing gum. The flavor lasts longer than most. I chew this after meals in place of dessert when I want something sweet. I think it is better for your teeth too because it is sugarfree.

• Overthinker By  Overthinker
    04.12.13

I used to really enjoy chewing this gum ... The flavor is so tasty that my kids never let me get more than one.

• CHRISTINA44 By  CHRISTINA44
    11.08.12

Its OK, I guess, It just loses the flavor really quick and gets hard to chew, gives me a head ache.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222

• mommaSCOOTSIE By  mommaSCOOTSIE
    09.14.09

it smells like kitty pee.

• moestar222 By  moestar222
    09.03.09

The flavor lasts a long time and tastes pretty good. I see that it isn't for everyone but I like it. I also like that it's sugar-free =)

• cocoabella By  cocoabella
    07.28.09

Trident Tropical Twist is one of my favorite sugarless gums. The flavor lasts a good long while and the gum has a good texture. It is a great way to soother a craving for something sweet and not take in extra calories.

• maram2 By  maram2
    07.02.09

this gum is NASTY. when i first tried it i spit it right out. they should stop selling it