- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 1 12
Creamy cool cake for any occasion.
Box white cake mix
Can of Eagle Brand Evaporated Milk
Can of Coconut Milk
Container of Whipped Cream
Bag of Sweetened Coconut
1. Bake the white cake in a rectangle pan according to the directions.
2. When done, poke holes throughout the cake.
3. Mix the evaporated milk and coconut milk together in separate bowl.
4. Pour the milk mix over the cake covering the top of the cake all over.
5. Set cake in the fridge until cold.
6. Stir up whipped cream until smooth and spread over cold cake covering the pan.
7. Sprinkle coconut over top of whipped cream and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
other recipes in desserts
I love fudge, and peanut butter fudge is my absolute favorite. This recipe is one that my grandmother shared with me, and it's so much better than any ot…
Quick and easy homemade ice cream sandwiches. You use store box cake mix of your choice and store bought ice cream. These are delicious!
This is a make-ahead, multi-layered pie that is better on the second day than the first. The bottom layer is a sweet, cooked pineapple filling that is sp…