- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 1 12
Creamy cool cake for any occasion.
Box white cake mix
Can of Eagle Brand Evaporated Milk
Can of Coconut Milk
Container of Whipped Cream
Bag of Sweetened Coconut
1. Bake the white cake in a rectangle pan according to the directions.
2. When done, poke holes throughout the cake.
3. Mix the evaporated milk and coconut milk together in separate bowl.
4. Pour the milk mix over the cake covering the top of the cake all over.
5. Set cake in the fridge until cold.
6. Stir up whipped cream until smooth and spread over cold cake covering the pan.
7. Sprinkle coconut over top of whipped cream and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
This recipe it´s nice and easy but not exactly due to a real "Tres leches" doesen´t include coconut milk (only evaporated milk, condensed and regular milk). Of course you can add anything you want.
other recipes in desserts
A very simple, flourless cookie that my mom used to make for us kids all the time and for after school!
Our grandkids love making M&M cookies - mixing in M&Ms is a lot more fun for them than mixing in chocolate chips. These go very fast at our house. If y…
The best dessert there is at my home! The fresh/frozen tart cherries just make your mouth water every time you have a look at it and makes you want to ea…