- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 1 12
Creamy cool cake for any occasion.
Box white cake mix
Can of Eagle Brand Evaporated Milk
Can of Coconut Milk
Container of Whipped Cream
Bag of Sweetened Coconut
1. Bake the white cake in a rectangle pan according to the directions.
2. When done, poke holes throughout the cake.
3. Mix the evaporated milk and coconut milk together in separate bowl.
4. Pour the milk mix over the cake covering the top of the cake all over.
5. Set cake in the fridge until cold.
6. Stir up whipped cream until smooth and spread over cold cake covering the pan.
7. Sprinkle coconut over top of whipped cream and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
other recipes in desserts
This recipe is so simple, and the perfect addition to a Memorial Day cookout!
Yummy sweet dip. Perfect for fruits, pita chips, etc.
Easy cookies with only 3 ingredients :D