Tresemme Tres Two Hair Spray | SheSpeaks

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Sticky and Smelly

Does it's job, but my lord, does it smell terrible. I feel like it's also a bit sticky when I'm using to set waves or curls - I feel that it's better for updos. I prefer Aussie hairspray for a light hold.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    02.26.17

TRESemmé Tres Two Hair Spray

Hands down the best hair spray. I have been using this for years and have never found a product that comes close to being as good. I have super thick, long, coarse hair but this keeps my style in place all day. It never leaves that crunchy feeling other hair sprays do. It smells pleasant but isn't over powering at all.

• shebelieves By  shebelieves
    04.21.16

Longtime User

I have used this line of products for almost 10yrs! I love the shampoo,conditioner,hairspray,volumizing mousse,& gel!

• Olesya By  Olesya
    10.20.15

My husband and I love this hairspray. He has been using this everyday for years!

• chollins63 By  chollins63
    01.07.15

Love it

• Mystibry By  Mystibry
    09.01.14

I am a huge fan of Tresemme and have good things to say about all of them. They work as well and professional brands, but are so inexpensive. This hairspray is not sticky or stiff. The fragrance isn't over powering so doesn't clash with perfumes. Love it!

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

I was very unimpressed with this product. It didn't hold my hair very well, and it seemed like the can never lasted very long, and there are cheaper brands i have used that worked better, and you got more.

• smurfette498 By  smurfette498
    09.26.13

This is the only hair spray that I use. It gives me great hold and lasts throughout the day.

• sashie49 By  sashie49
    03.17.13

i love it!

• lkats16 By  lkats16
    02.06.13

Use this hairspray all the time! Doesn't weigh my hair down & doesn't leave any residue. Very affordable as well.